New League Site

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Welcome to the new utassault.net League Site :) This update isn't intended to give the site a new look but instead to add new features to the site. So whats new?

1) New Leagues. In addition to the previous 2 v 2 and main league we now have a ProAS and iAS league. Although these leagues are not currently active they are accepting sign-ups ready to get underway when enough clans have signed up.

2) Player listings. The league now has a database of all league players. Players can sign-up at any time and can be added to clans as members. Each player can be a member of as many clans as they wish however they can only be a member for one clan in any one league. Players may also link their details to their utassault.net forum accounts to display their personal information under their player details.

3) Automated league schedules. All league schedules are handles automatically, and clans can instantly schedule matches and confirm them with their opponents.

There are a number of other smaller changes and tweaks, and we have a host of new features to add in the future, so stay tuned for further announcements :D

my clan leader (Smartass) is a homo and he wont tell us how to join :(

i signed up and got your email but the link in the email doesnt work :( so how do i join my pheg team ?

The domain league.utassault.net (which is used in the links in the email) should be workin in the next day or 2, just waiting on DNS propegation, again...

Your clan leader (SmartAss) can add you to the squad from the clan admin area.