New)ish) OGL render (3rd party)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

have been using this opengl for ages is'nt new and yes its very good

i setup quite a few people's opengl using this and some custom settings

Seen a lot of GL drivers. Didn't know if this was same one as before or not... but...

OLD.

this one's new to me, well actually damn good AA performance.
BUT:
I dont have trilinear anymore :\ bilinear looks soo damn weird ugly
mirrors, ie shinysurfaces dont work properly (appear not lit (black))

ill switch back to my old one, i think it didnt support AA quite as well (anyway only usable the one way through driver settings)
but i think trilinear without AA looks much nicer than bilinear with AA and they both give about equal framerate.
I was hoping this patch would brighten down the textures because some heavily lit textures quickly become just with my openGL renderer (making crosshair or any other HUD invisible) but it didnt not solve this.
Thx anyway

Originally posted by sobo
but i think trilinear without AA looks much nicer than bilinear with AA and they both give about equal framerate.

Thats a joke right? lol.

I think ill take 2 screens, one in bilnear and one in trilnear and make you all play spot the difference, because i bet you dont find one.

Lets face it:

Bilinear < Trilinear < Anisotropic filtering

And UT at 1280*1024, FSAA 4x and 16x AF (bilinear AF) looks bloody good to me

lamer damn bet that looks good post a sshot on bridge showing fps ~

looking at main gate ?

this opengl renderer is the best for performance but as my oc cant do quality i never really found out tho i set a few people's pc's up using this and they never complained

i get 10-50 fps in d3d with this opengl renderer i get 80-150 on dm maps 50-110 on assault so it defiantly worth using

Originally posted by Paa`
looking at main gate ?

this opengl renderer is the best for performance but as my oc cant do quality i never really found out tho i set a few people's pc's up using this and they never complained

i get 10-50 fps in d3d with this opengl renderer i get 80-150 on dm maps 50-110 on assault so it defiantly worth using

Main gates from the spawn or bridge? lol