New AS Maps!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thePROPHET!

Unreal Dreamer of the Year 1985
Jun 8, 2001
the.boteam.com
New ASsault Maps got released on NailCity:

http://www.planetunreal.com/nalicity/

Map/Review: AS-Sabotage http://www.planetunreal.com/nalicity/review.asp?Id=9868

DL: http://www.planetunreal.com/dl/nc.asp?nalicity/utassault/as-sabotage.zip

Looked @ it, good layout, reminds me of playing Frigate, but 1st u have to swim to the ship, 2nd, u have more objectives ;)

Map: AS-Annihilation

DL: http://www.planetunreal.com/dl/nc.asp?nalicity/utassault/as-annihilation.zip

Looked @ it, good layout and nice run to finish, but the lightning is fucked up, read in the readme.txt, the author was to lazy to do it :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

that is like taking away candy from a kid *sniff* PLS GRZ, release the map!!!! JA ha ju gått å väntat i månader nu!

SNÄLLA ...:)

:(

How much money u want for releasing ur Maps, GRZ? :P

Your Maps are the most favored Maps!!

Come on m8, don´t hold back ur "Class-A" Maps! :D

Its not difficult to understand why he doesn't want to release them, its not much fun to put a lot of work into something like that to recieve abuse and crap about it. Add on top of this the fact that the majority wont accept new maps in the league and it really isn't worth it. I was working on a couple of reworks of some good custom maps (as well as tidying up and tweaking AsthenoAL a bit more), but have decided it just aint worth it (esp considering I dont have a lot of free time anymore). Too many narrowminded assholes prepared to put down any contribution but offer nothing themselves.

Thanx

As u know, BO and me are always open for new Maps to try and justice the Quality.. so, release the Maps to NaliCity as official new AS-Maps, and then we can decide..

The Maps shouldnt be made for League purpose only, they should be offered to everyone who plays Assault.

Thanx, too :)

Edit: Tons of typos :P

I can understand the logic of the reasoning but instead of focusing on a few lame narrowminded assholes, u should think of the MANY players who appreciate and are thankful for new great maps!:)

GRZ mapaz rulez! and Phear u without u UTA would be dead by now!

yeah i love GRZ` maps (even gola has grown on me :D ) pls dont stop making em just ignor the fools
And the as mod of phears rules :D best assault mod going imo

Any1 who releasesanything will get at least some abuse, name 1 thing that has been released and hasn't had any bad thinsg said about it. Also u need to notice the difference between constructive critisism and ppl who ain't got a clue just saying it sucks <insert stupid stuff like dog balls here>.

Some1 who says a map isn't suited for 6v6 league play may be right and have a valid point, that doesn't mean the map sucks, it just isn't suited for this particular league.

Some1 who says "GOLGOTHA SUCKS DONKEY BALLS" u shouldn't really listen to at all, first of all they don't say any reason at all why they don't like it, 2nd of all they talk in all caps.

So if you are going to make a map you should make it for urself because you enoy making it, not to please some ppl who ain't smart enuf to work out how the shift key works. If you don't enjoy making maps, don't make em. If you enoy making maps but don't want any1 critisism either constructive or not, just don't read any, but yuo should at least listen to intelligent constructive critisism, even if u do just ignore it afterwoulds and do it ur own way, after all tyou are making the map for yourself in the first place, not for them.

If you were getting paid on the other hand you should listen to them, but u ain't getting paid.

pls release:)

I know u have no real reason to release them, but u would make a looooooot of ppl happy.

pls ignore those pity children who complains about everything they can.

C'mon Santa:) pls.

yeah even guardia is a bit of fun 2 vs 2.
although i must have admit i said stuff like.
[insert mapname] sux donkeyballs
probably guardia there but hey i get carried away.
i think people who take the time to make maps and share em with the community should receive some more credit .
we all know that not every map can be a bridge or ballistic.
but give em some credit.

Add on top of this the fact that the majority wont accept new maps in the league and it really isn't worth it

I think people will have new maps, i think 50% of the problem is how the map selection system works. Not putting a new map in because 50% of people cant agree on one they dont like is a bit stupid imho

New maps is about finding maps you like not ones you dont like and want to get rid of. The admins are trying to kill two birds with one stone by getting a new map selected at the death of an old one. As i predicted it wouldnt works as what people see as a shite map varies. Why not go for something simple like if a map isnt used in a % of matches it is removed.

Ppl often pick maps because they think they are really good at them and know a trick no1 else does, for example some1 thinks theya re the only ppl to have worked out the rippershot on lava2, they wil pick lava2 cos they think they can win it, not because the map is any good.

Siege is another good example, ppl pick it cos they think tehy are the only ones who know how to launch on it, the truth is many ppl can launch on it.

all i can say is Release your maps GRZ and fuck what ever anyone says!!!

the fucking stupid narrow minded fools who say things like" GRZ'S maps only get in the league coz he bums phear "and" i dont like change dont do this dont do that "

i just say fuck um

do what you want i think yer maps are class rb3 is one of my fav maps

god knows when AS-Egypt, AS-Abyss and AS-Deep6 will be finished from infinite but when they are thats it unless someone else wants to play with them and what ever lol

Opti

well nothing to say maps should be out there and besie that

atno AL is awsome phear:D and the others o helped in the development

btw why insnt on the league yet instead of the old atnospam:confused: