New Admins/Positions

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
To inform you;

McNeill/Mym are the channel/server admins - but we deal with anything that requires are attention that the active admins cannot handle.

Uzi/Seas/Ase/XB will be the everyday admins you speak to for problems, who will issue warnings on TS/IRC/Server and will report continued offences or problems which require more attention to us.

Kronik who is inactive and fu2 who is becoming little more inactive have been demoted. I give them my appreciation for thier time and hope others will thank them also.

The new admins are under review, so they are not full admins, I know alot of people questioned one or two choices and the new admins also realise they are also being looked at from both MyM and myself, but also you guys, the pug players.

If you have any problems with the admins, contact myself or MyM.

Please welcome them and let's hope they don't need to do anything.

--Additional: These 4 admins will be taking my worthless and old rules and giving them a complete cleanup, to look all nice and fancy, well written and accomdating any new rules which at the time, I didn't forsee or feel relevent. It will also include some rules on TS and the Server itself and not just the pug channel. Best of luck!

i vote sphere for pug admin too

i have doubts uzi and xb will be good admins but they sure are capable of being it, they just need to act more seriously now that they got power... time will tell if it was a good decision to op them.

less flames/spam/pug-fuckin-up - more and better pugs ;)

so updated rules and maybe new players from public servers?

anyhoo feel free to msg me in irc or forums (if u want petez off ts fe) :cool:

Congrats to the new admins - Uzi/Seas/Ase/XB :beer:
i vote sphere for pug admin too

i have doubts uzi and xb will be good admins but they sure are capable of being it, they just need to act more seriously now that they got power... time will tell if it was a good decision to op them.

Heh, seems like I missed the boat. As long as utapug gets back to where it was before and the admins keep warnings/bannings sensible, I'm happy just :mingun: anyway