Need for Speed Underground

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

erm, just do perfect shifts and you *should* always be fine really.. oh... and get the best car all the time :D

I was at 104 btw, not at 110.. beat it now though, piss easy end-races :D

anybody wanna race me online now? contact me on ICQ :p:

ah well , if yourace online or offline you get more venyls by getting enough stylepoints , that I know , tho dunno what kind of new things you get when u start an underground session again? hm :D

oh My friend finished at 114/111 <--- wtf?? lol normally 112/111 innit

well dunno :lol:

;)

I hear alot uta ppl talk about this game.
Maybe make a room, lets say #nfsu, so from there we can launch a few online games? :P

Greetz,

Phoe

~30 races played and getting a bit boring :\
Yes, car upgrades are cool but all the maps are the same night city with a few different routes... does this change later on?

Ahhh great :o

Multiplayer could add some interest but you lot are saying it's crap and full of lamerz.

uninstall :soon:

oh, so theeerreee it is... (shite menu imo)
haven't seen a cheater yet though...

are you sure it was constant NOS? cuz it's all about timing...

Drag race 61 of 111 im stuck on

i get perfect shifts every single time and use my nos and dont even get close to the opponents i got all visual/performance upgrades that i can get up to now..

im racing a suped up peugeot 206 =)

but that cant be the reason i cant get close ???