naat vs eu

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pogogo

Mar 3, 2005
none
since utapug was down we had a nice pug in naat

[05:26pm] <ASPugBot> Blue team: l-wish (captain) l-twnz l-sphr l-salva l-cloud l-uzi
[05:26pm] <ASPugBot> Red team: l-batr (captain) l-dz l-tj l-ni l-d l-pogo
[05:26pm] <ASPugBot> Maps chosen so far are: AS-Lavafort][ AS-Ballistic AS-Bridge AS-Desertstorm AS-Submarinebase][

i failed to take a jpg at the end, so i will have to use this one instead
POGO'd

argentina_2005.1153481820.sheep_for_dinner.jpg

Thanks for sharing pictures of uZi's journey to the Himalayas.

NA got owned on Bridge and Desertstorm (aka the maps u need teamplay on) and lost Ballistic, Lavafort (worst map ever, only liked by HAK) and Subbase (aka pogo owns with 20 seconds left)

North America lost at life for a couple reasons A) they dont know how to play assault B) they allowed canadians on their team, thus tainting the awesomeness of the U S and A C) I wasn't playing for them

Europe is bad because A) uZi thinks he is rick roll.

omg lag!
cheating admin logins!
flak spam!
wish sux!
smant likes men!

GG

PS. Never gonna give you up! Never gonna hold you down! Never gonna run around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry! Never gonna say goodbye! Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!

did the euros loose?? now im very dissapointed .. i should have played then we would have won :D

ClouD had 200 ping, Uzi was laughing his bum off on subbase so tactics were poo. I think Wish picked Lavafort by accident lol.
Full bridge defence, and a good desertstorm defence. Ballistic was hilarious. :angry:

I Agree! we lost cos I had +70 ping on my usual american ping on the server! LOOK! IM ON ZERO ON SUB! haha. I'm good but comon once your on 185-210 ping your not dodging no more, your lucking! lol. As a man that plays pretty well on high ping I am disappointed!!! Lucky on bridge I am known as Mr. Tactical Spam BackMan! lol. Lets play a match after 1:30AM!

Lets get a screenshot from playing pings rather den end of map pings if you want to do a real comparison! or average map ping would be nice! then ul notice the difference. I would say they had on average, 75-80 ping better then us. My old ping used to be 30 total, 18 F1. If we are talking in multiples how how much worst my ping was, it would be close to 10x!

ok
naats time for excuses

1. we had zero tactics, that means we didnt even assign anyone low or high, let alone the wall on lavafort
good luck defending samsite when 2 LAGGERS! OMFG LAG!!! come high thru spawn cause of no tactics! (BLAME BATT)
2. after 2nd on bridge we got raped cause andar went afk then i went to go eat= 4v6 and spammed to fuck
3. andar and nii played zero ut before yesterday- aka they dont have hammer binds or anything

therefore, your pr0 team lost to a noob team with zero tactics! gg

nah, but in all seriousness it was a great game.. challenges like this keep the game alive
(hi cloud!)