My hammerjump demos....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ulv

League Administrator & Pastafarian
Jul 21, 2002
Trondheim
Well, yesterday, i recorded 4 demos(only hammerjumping)
the levels was:
Bridge,
Lavafort2,
RiverbedAL, and
Ballistic.
Hmm... sum r useless, sum r usefull and sum r not done right, but i've showed u how 2 do them:)
i haven't got all right:(
on bridge, i didn't get that backhammerjump 2 bridge:(
oh, and i've done sum "bunnyjumps" @ start of RiverbedAL(atleast 1, but it can also b done on opposite side:))
get d/l-ing from my website shown below:)
My Little Hideout

whoops, found out that link doesn't work, with normal d/l(it does, but y'll have 2 right-click on link, then instead of saving it as a .HTM-file, u'll have 2 save it as a .zip file:))
so here u go:)

have any1 d/lded it yet?
EDIT: wow:eek:
20 new ppl who have been visiting my site:)

Originally posted by Little FvB
whoops, found out that link doesn't work, with normal d/l(it does, but y'll have 2 right-click on link, then instead of saving it as a .HTM-file, u'll have 2 save it as a .zip file:))
so here u go:)
err, this should help....
has everyone read this, and haven't got probs with d/ling??

err, this should help....
has everyone read this, and haven't got probs with d/ling??

Errr.. not like this. This will accomplish nothing but having a .zip-file which is actually an .html-file of the error page which is being displayed since the actual .zip-file can't be found.

I had no prob dl when i left clicked the link. when right clicking it i only dl:ed a htm file...

Originally posted by kooma

I only get a 404 from the server either way.
well, that's mayb cuz u didn't use "Save target"
can somebody else upload the file, so others can d/l it without probs?

well, that's mayb cuz u didn't use "Save target"
can somebody else upload the file, so others can d/l it without probs?

Now why on Earth would I even want to save the 404 .html error page as a .zip-file?!

Don't know how you get it downloaded but it certainly doesn't work for me. Have you ever actually TRIED downloading it yourself?

of course i\ve d/ld it myself......
it works either with getright or usual way, point is that that file excist!!

of course i\ve d/ld it myself......
it works either with getright or usual way, point is that that file excist!!

Either you've got it in your cache, the file is linked to some other machine, a transparent proxy is acting up or Angelfire is just full of shite.. which might be the most logical explanation.

soz hector, long time since i checked that e-mail....
got 2 others i use.....
should've been sendt now:\