My first movie:)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

some naise killz =)
thumbsup.gif

quality is low..but therefor it's much smaller and at least you see sum nice frags...not all are ''movie frags''..but it's alright movie, pld :thumb:

well some frags of them are nice for example the hs throuhg the window :D but some were totally easy imo so i give it 6/10

toma said:
I wanna see what ppl say :) (is the movie good or not):F

(screen) Quality is low. The frags are nice, although there are 'alot' of easy ones. Can be done easily on a noobi ctf server. Especially with the shock rifle, you just standed still and made ultra's :P Furthermore there are only 3 assault frags. (maybe more haven't counted them:))
The music is nice tho , so it's definately worth a rewatch.

Last edited:
nice movie.. i like the start of it :D... and the ctf parts.. dm shots are kinda easy if youd ask me

nice movie :D had some really nice frags in it :clap:

didn't really liked the music but hey....... i bet some will say that of my movie 2 ;) (when it's done)

Killerlord said:
nice movie :D had some really nice frags in it :clap:

didn't really liked the music but hey....... i bet some will say that of my movie 2 ;) (when it's done)

I already commented on your music, Killer M8 :)