My eyes! Teh goggles they do nothing!!!!!11

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-RD-

Walking Miracle
Nov 6, 2001
Kauhajoki, Funland
me1.jpg

w00y! first online piccy of my BEATIFUL bike :D

Yea I know my face is red, took the bike for a short ride and it's damn COLD out there :)

:lol:nice1 that cam is surely a bit better than my webcam:D

And that was packed with PSP, think the original was even better :coolfip:

And I just got a 64mb memory card so now I can take a whole of 108 pics of my beatiful bike until I run outta space :D :D

Originally posted by j0yride
rollinr ur eyes is bad for ur health....and why inst there a blank emotion:shout:
sorry, I still haven't found a worse insult to use :(

Anyhow Jap, here's teh specs:
Kodak DX3600
2.2 megapixels
2x Optical zoom
3x Digital zoom(sorta joke imo)
Best image resolution is 1800x1200 and you can fit 12 of them in internal 8MB memory, but with 75€ u can get a 64MB card which can fit 98 of those :)
There's also availability to take 320x240 video with audio(integrated mic and speaker) but that's pretty much like the games in mobile phones...xcept that this is actually fun :D

what else, rechargeable battery and docking unit that realoads the battery and transfers files from cam to comp easily.
This was actually a bit over my pricerange but I wanted photo-quality so 2.2 megapixel cam was the "cheapest"...1.3 looks like shite in comparison. But this, as you can see even after PSP, takes pictures at least as good as film-camera :)

l337 thingy, see if I can find a pic...here's one with the dock:
dx3600Dock.jpg

And here's one from the back:
dx3600Back.jpg

That looks nice :D
I wish i had same kinda docking thing, real good thinking from Kodak.
Im also missing that video rec thingie which can sure be fun to have at the right moment.
2.2 Mpix gives good resolution, worth of every penny imo.