MU Online !!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ase

WEEEEEEEEE
Feb 3, 2002
a place nearby
well found out about this game 4 days ago now ive been sitting and gaming onit for 4 days now :P,

well its kind of a diablo 2 game not exactly but almost its really fun and i think that u should try it out :P

there is possible to start a guild so if some1 gets to play this amazing game so maybe uta ppl can start 1 up :P

www.muonline.com

u will need to register an account first, its free so dont worry and for the most ill be hanging on server 16 non pvp server , and my nick in the game is "ERIK_VI" so if i kill u sry for that =\ :P

MU commercialized service will begin from 4Q 2003, Webzen Inc. is expecting 300,000 registered users in Japan. With this as a momentum, Webzen Inc plans to penetrate into US and European Markets with ''MU''

first thing i check with things like these is if it's free. but it says nowhere :confused:
sounds cool though

Go on then :P

Let's get a guildo going

EDIT :: Signed up, oi Ase, better hurry and gimme some good shiz :) Share some exp etc ;)

Last edited: