Movies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mistress

PROSTITUTE to the council of supreme spammers
Jul 19, 2003
warks uk
I watched down with love last night which imo was crap the night b4 i watched scary movie 3 which was as good as the other scary movies (crap) however i also watched Mind hunters which i do rate bits were predictable but most films are nowadays but there was still the plot changes good film imo.

Ive also seen Kill Bill etc etc.

Ohh bit old but i think final destination 2 was excellent.

Anyway point of this post what have u seen recently that u liked or didnt like?

DaTeL said:
Equilibrium ROX!

I liked it... plus loved the Matrix films, altho the talky bits can be a bit boring after watching some of the best action sequences eva'r

Ive got the 3rd matrix but havent watched it yet so dont tell me how it ends! and i loved equilibrium too! :)

Kill Bill was a bit like Matrix 2/3 - some of it was really cool and some was pretty boring but overall all films were enjoyable to watch.

UltraViolet said:
Kill Bill was a bit like Matrix 2/3 - some of it was really cool and some was pretty boring but overall all films were enjoyable to watch.

I liked kill bill did any of u notice when they had a fight in the snow there was no footprints where she had walked out 1st???? i was in the cinema and had 2 shout that out! :lol:

matrix 2 sucks imo they shouldnt make a 2nd and 3rd part they just killed a great story