move to Quakenet?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Move the PUG to Quakenet?

• Yes, I'd like to have some fun with players from other UT scenes aswell!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Nope, I'd like to keep it like it is.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah MyM, that isn't how it would go. Say there were 15 captains/clanleaders. Each would take it in turns to pick, just like the cup, from a list of all players in the league. If clanleaders, such as lets say for instance, Axl, Cratos and Deadboy from ud, dog and dfp respectively. And for another example, twnZ from mi5. Axl/cratos/deadboy get first pick, they can decide whether to pick wish for their team or stick with their friends. It won't necessarily be as you said, because twnz may not get the chance to pick wish/ert/insp because someone else did.

Bah nevermind, I wouldn't be in it anyway. It is only an idea.

You seem to be missing the point, im fully aware of how a draft system would work, you've stated that people will still get to pick their friends. Now youv've said you can pick your friends as long as they aren't one of the better players in the league, its one or the other.

You are either going to split everyone up or let people pick whoever they wan't, you may well find that some people will want to play with their friends and dont care about winning with someone like twnz in their team so this is of no benefit what so ever.

what mym says is true, I know quite a few people in the lower divisions that have no intention of ever playing with the top players and their, too often, shitty attitude. Just look at how many players of all the division 3 clans pug regularly. less than 10%...

errr they still can? instead of picking wish, dfp team leader starts picking his normal clanmates if he wishes. so on so forth. Maybe draft isnt the word :P

and what if 1st captain pick wish and wish doesn't to play in his team ?

btw i liked MYM idea, i might unretired from uta :D

Well if they did that MyM, why do we get complaining about the best players being banded together?

Again it was just a suggestion. Can you enlighten us on any possible improvements to the league format? Or is it staying as it is? Mi5 possibly leave this month and I soubt more than 3 will join new clans.