More Lowlands pictures! No more CK though.. ;)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TripleM

{SUYM}
Dec 4, 2001
The Netherlands
Okay, since thousands of you liked the CK pics, I thought I'd share some more with you.. :P

00-caz_doesnt_care.jpg

Caz was ready for some partying, as was our very very cute neighbour.. ;) YAY for umbrella skirts!

01-wickerman_no_need_for_the_hat.jpg

Who said you need a GayLamer hat to be a GayLamer? :D J/k mate..

02-relax_relaxing.jpg

I hope I don't have to comment on this.. Oh I see that CK creeped in on the picture, he loves the camera!

03-busy.jpg

As you see, things were quite busy at Lowlands..

04-still_busy.jpg

As the evening progressed, more people were gathering to see Korn later, ahh nighttime at Lowlands, so beautiful..

Last edited:
05-des_doing_his_thing.jpg

Unlike CK, Des doesn't really like the camera.. Which is why he poses like this most of the time..

06-nothing_will_stop_us.jpg

WE WON'T MELT! BRING IT ON! Ehm, my white trousers did survive by the way, if you were wondering..

And finally, some pictures of one of the best acts at Lowlands if you ask me, Within Temptation..

07-wt-01.jpg

08-wt-02.jpg

09-wt-03.jpg

Hope you enjoyed these!

the white trousers almost died :/

FS, that picture with all of us and then Rel@x in the middle. That face he makes lolllllllll

lmfao
anyone notice the guy in the bottom right corner 4th pic?
:rofl:

that looks mint guys :)

festiivals rule you guys should come over to glasonbury its like another planet ;)