MoD wave goodbye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

So the end has come. But almost 9 years is also quite a bit. :cool: I still remember that Nuke after some time convinced me to join MoD back in december 1999.
Loooong time since I've been playing though, but still quite a few names I recognize here.
Hello Zyx :wave: Thx for some good times back then. Hope you're doing well. And say hi to your brother.
You found the beachball website. Amazing it's still there. I remember making it just for testing the new Mod homepage.
Although they probably won't come by here also hello and thx for some good games and a nice times to the other old school MoDs like, Xena, Mad_Mat, Nuke, Devlin, Nina, Gambit, Slash, DorMouse, Sly and Gotit (the crazy american). And ofcourse there's Sonic who came in a bit later. I'm probably forgetting some but that happens when you're getting old.:rolleyes:
I see you're still using the server booking system I made more than 8 years ago. ;)

FFS with this trend of old and good clans leaving the league, the time will soon come when b33r is gonna be a standas champs. Now we can let that happen. Also get us the hell out of div fkn 1 pretty plz :boozer:

yes ty for leaving in the middle of the month and fucking div 1 with your forfeits

BYE