Miniguns/Rockets

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

no it doesn't, just you need to activate the bind when your crosshair is already centered, ie. after respawn. you can then run with centered view all the time until you deactivate it. i thought of that ages ago, imo centerview is not usefull at all as most maps need Y-axis shooting, but whoever wants it can do it with that bind.

Pld... :cow:
Old.... and certainly not the same than a bind to center your aiming anytime, but still v :llama:

:shout: Learn how to aim! :shout:

Yes Neph.. that "tweaking" thread of yours really sucked back then..

Disabling corpses in Assault, the only gamemode where feign death makes sense absolutely sux.

Having a crappy system and having to tweak for fps doesnt allow you to go THAT far imho.
People with systems that cant run UT with normal ini tweaks should just stop playing instead of resorting to cheating

yeah... and if it was up to me you should also force fov to 90... why allow people to see more and utilize this in their binds...

And while you're at it, force people to play on 17" monitors too. Those people with larger monitors hav an unfair advantage..... fuck off fs :rolleyes:

I've played it on a laptop... lol

And as for larger screens don't matter... yea, right.. ur telling me its just as easy to aim at some tiny person on a tiny screen as it is to aim at some huge person on a huge sreen? ... :lol:

Menace recently had a new comp, which gives him a far better fps... Since he had it, he plays a LOT better.

What you wanna do? Ban players who use above average spec PC's?

Tweaking makes, for the most part, very little difference. UT isn't a tweaking contest, it's a system spec / conection speed contest :rolleyes:

Ice said:
i would have said the same before, but you are the living prove that it is not :P

htf u work that out? Despite a 600/128 connection, I get dogshit f6 ping which bounces erratically from 100-150.
I also have a shit system as far as UT goes, rarely getting over 25fps.

configure it properly, could need a bit more ram but 25 fps with that system is a joke. also where's the problem with 100-150 f6 ping

oh well *clap* *clap* i pray for the day that i saw this theard and decided to try that lil tweat thing never saw much advatage on it fo i just never really looked in to it again.

Most of you dunno but a play a lot iCTF and love it and a new anti hacks thing came up called SHS well there i was playing in my fav server KIK clan server gr8 ictf gr8 players well hours of fun plus good ping
RARE thing for portuguese players and BOOM i get kb by SHS by hacks ??

i was like WTF ??!!!! went to server admins told them it was a mistake and guess w00t when i told them that prolly whould be the lil tweat thing they got WTF nosmoke hack bla bla bla boom banned

this is the day that i was consider a cheater for the first time without a fucking reason just beacuse i decided to see that "legal" tweat that i dont even fucking use ??? OR has any use IN A FUCKING GIB game so to all future ppl that wonna give prob fixing programs you can all just FO you just killed my fun in my fav iCTF server A fucking inocent guy gets the blame fookin fare isn't it

my fault anyway of never looking in to it considering it a normal help topic ....

Last edited:
erhm i have a lil better sys then hump and i dont get much more frames. i already improved em by 20 and its still not much more then 35 avg. prolly my pc is totaly overheated atm(damn summer :D)