mi6 v npu playoff ..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Helterskelter

Jul 11, 2001
uk-Liverpool
:shout: what type of a trick is that to win a match ..

how did u expect us to play when we didn`t know about the match

and dont give me ..."i icqed stompa s*&t and cause u didnt get a response from him .. u thought that was enough....:mad:

what was wrong with icq ing some other npu and letting us know ..i know u should have to but damm .....u were even in public servers with npu players befroe match and u all left and didnt say a word .......:eek:

any decent ppl would have noticed somthing was up and came back to public to c if npu were still there and if so go in and ask why there not at match ...but nothing .....

seems like a lame way to saty in div 2 if u ask me ...:mad:

not a tactfull post but im not very tactfull :P

Well its my fault, i fooked up, and missed what mi6 were telling me. I thought they were talking to NPU, but looking at the records phear passed onto me, obviously not :/
all i can do is appologise, and say that the Mi6 & NPU playoff has gotta be rescheduled. Sorry for the inconvinience.

²Helterskelter:
np m8.
we all know how shi+ it is, to win like that a match.
I for example talk everytime brfor a UKS-War with the opponent and ask:"All ok for tonight?".
I think this is the best way for all ppl. So i think that some MI6-memz made a fault too.
But anyway the match will be rescheduled :).

²Prophet:
"Mi6! Back to Holding Zone! ASAP"
Why that??:confused:

Playoff NPU vs MI6

Some ppl are obviously prepared to do whatever it takes to advance in rankings.... What ppl might forget are the following facts;
Ranking-systems are not the only thing on earth that gives you respect.... Obviously it might do the opposite....:cow: :cow:

yep sure, but what i said on my first post here?
It is shi+, to lose like that.

this sux

Lo m8s, i was just playing public when i saw Server 2´s Admin Name: Mi6 - NPU.... i asked Phear (Jolt) and he said that there is a match now...i contacted some npu m8s and joined server 2....they said they sent some messages to stomp (he didnt reply)..they booked a server but didn't arrange it
:mad:

ok sorry about this meeeeeegaaaaaaproblem but Mi6 have at moment many Probswith the leading so i arrange wars

i think its a fault from me and Matty

i arrange a war with suym on Friday 20.00gmt because we have to play a match before or at saturday....and before we play against suym/fjs we had to play against NPU for place 7/8
so we play on thursday....and why u cry?
we have a match against BoD this month we lost because BoD they that noone from Mi6 talk with them.....who i am?
Phear say that he send a e-mail/icq message to hades and he never become a reaction ...reason for that ...Hades pc suck at the moment and he is only an instantleader .... and why Phear or BoD never contact another Mi6? why they never wrote something in our Forum? why? fear for mi6? no i dont think so !
i think they would be win easy without a fight! and then say say shit happens ...why all cry then rematch rematch :(
i dont understand that i contact 1 BoD per icq and wrote 14 days later in their Forum that we had to arrange a war this month.....noooooo reaction.....for me is that prob the same how Mi6/Npu

let us play the war against u and u would be lose in a 'fair' match

i hope some of u understood us

Mi6 TB

"let us play the war against u and u would be lose in a 'fair' match"
dunno why, but i dont like this sentence.

to the Mi6-problem:
i am wrong or have Hades since month probs with his PC?
I think if he play on publics(i saw him serveral times) but if he havent got time for his clan, then he isnt a good Leader.

Anyway lets stop this discussion, cuz the match is rescheduled.

erhm?? get it off it ffs, obviously mi6 hasn't got their shit together, if ur leader is not available, asign a new so it's possible to get in touch with the clan, as for forums, we don't use the ezb ones, and they are only up 'till old posts have been transfered... nuff said

if u don't use ur ezboard forums, just restrict positing to admins/mods and post, new forums and now here

HMMMMM

Ok for starters i contacted Hades, he said speak to CheeseBoy which i tried to do. Im sorry there was a cock up over forums :( I even went and found Hades and another mi6 guy on public servers to ask where you guys were, after checking IRC etc. All in all a bit of a cockup but too late to change we will play you next month when we return to div 2 :D

Look if the admins feel what happened was bad then we would happily play you in the next 2-3 days if we lose we would have to play AAK playoff and we wil be happy to do so. So ill leave it too the admins to decide.

However one thing you seem to have overlooked we have been trying since day 1 of the month to get matches i had the other 3 arranged within 3 days of the start of the month, and as you rightly pointed out we dont fear playing mi6.

Last edited: