Mi5 v all-star

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit pointless thread, i understand mi5 postion here but atm i can only see ikea or ctf with there best line ups and some practice maybe be opposition.

but anyway some friendly matches vs the best team should be fun .. for both!

i far away from being top 6 but for sure i would love to play :) even when there are high skill pug games i enjoy them the most by far!

if you would like to have an hardcore assault match, just get some people toguether and play mi5 mate some hard maps choisses for them and maybe you get a chance, if not well you have some fun at least :)

Sort of like the UAS - Swap fall out I remember on the forums a few years ago...:P

w1sh said:
Sort of like the UAS - Swap fall out I remember on the forums a few years ago...:P
I have no recollection of that. I was playing for swap proAS a long time. TuT has played for both swap and uas.
Proof of it didn't happen! (It didn't :P)

Now let's take a look at wish profile: Left, joined, left, joined, left, joined, left... all roses there :D

Idd mido, lets see
Wish, Mc,twnz,ert, M1c, Insp

or have i missed any1? Lets get "allstar ego bigger" or wait.... lets make a thread and get "our own egos bigger" got yas

Oh and len, cumback for this event?? :lol: wud u even make the allstar 6 no offence?

Sarcasm mate lol. I have no interest in the game anymore, just thought it was a funny concept :p: No offence taken, you're 100% right I wouldn't make it in the team, but that wasn't my point, more just poking fun at the idea :p

i no i no, i just find the whole thing funny myself awd lad, hence the reply ya gotta be "pro" to take on the almighty Mi5'ers! wud be a gg im sure!

well mc ive got the solution for you really for this thread

Just play vs ctf clan this month std war without wish, i think you can have a really nice intense game.....

ctf vs mi5 (without wish)
6-8 or 7-7

ctf vs mi5 (with wish)
2-8

;););)

8-0 without wish :bawling:

petez :bawling:
salva:bawling:

Even without w1sh, you hide.

Thanks to the ctf players who turned up, sorry that your team let you down.

( 21:30:35 ) <SnowBot> 0:26 : Completed by -={Mi5}=-]['he®/\
( 21:30:35 ) <SnowBot> -={Mi5}=- 2 - 0 @ ctf | AS-GolgothaAL | Time Remaining: 00:26 | -={Mi5}=- are attacking.
( 21:30:35 ) <SnowBot> -={Mi5}=- conquered the base in 11:34
( 21:30:37 ) <SnowBot> 0:26 : -={Mi5}=-]['he®/\: YEAH

petez :bawling:
salva:bawling:

Even without w1sh, you hide.

Thanks to the ctf players who turned up, sorry that your team let you down.
*sigh*, I'm not entirely sure why I respond to you kids, but...

1. I have told od^ 4 weeks ago that I'd boycot anything mi5-related. This had nothing to do with w1sh in particular.
  2. I have to admit that I personally enjoy the way you guys are acting up when you thought you'd play a good war. And yes, I know you we're pissed off.
  3. I will continue to boycot anything mi5 related for personal reasons, which I won't publish here, or anywhere else for obvious reasons (fe. peace on the forums or PUG channel)
  4. I will continue to ignore most of the mi5-members on IRC for the same obvious reasons. I haven't said a word to any of your for over 6 weeks, and it's a relief. I hope for you guys as well.

I'm not sure why you thought I would actually show up for tonights match (we haven't spoken to eachother), but here's what I told od^ before the match, which is the same as a month ago:

[14:50] <od^> would you play tonight if wish wasn't
[14:50] <od^> ?
[17:57] <petezzafk> wish isnt my problem
[17:57] <petezzafk> so, nope, I still won't. I don't care about mi5, nor matches against them.

Maybe you guys can give up the pathetic behavior, and try ignoring me, or anyone else you'd feel you'd flame 24/7. And don't worry: you guys are still the best, you will easily win the league this year!!! :)

#CARE
My 2 cents.

ignoring people that displease you simply does not seem to work in many cases... :hangover:

Status
Not open for further replies.