Mi5 v all-star

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idd mido, lets see
Wish, Mc,twnz,ert, M1c, Insp

or have i missed any1? Lets get "allstar ego bigger" or wait.... lets make a thread and get "our own egos bigger" got yas

Oh and len, cumback for this event?? :lol: wud u even make the allstar 6 no offence?

well mc ive got the solution for you really for this thread

Just play vs ctf clan this month std war without wish, i think you can have a really nice intense game.....

ctf vs mi5 (without wish)
6-8 or 7-7

ctf vs mi5 (with wish)
2-8
;););)

More like...

Any 6 players in Mi5 vs all star team = 7-7

Wish alone vs all star team = 7-7

Are you that concieded to think that wish ON HIS OWN v all star team would end 7-7.

Bring you're all star team, we will play two games. One with wish, one without. Let's see if you're predictions are as accurate as mine?

Any excellent player needs a team behind them to allow them to do the damage. Surely you as a 'back man' that complains about not getting any recognition for that position knows that. I play backman also as you know, do you think that without certain players in mi5 being that support that players like Twnz and Wish could wreak destruction?

But I would be happy to play CTF in a friendly without wish, rather than certain players sending PM's blackmailing Mi5 that you won't play (showup) if certain players show up.

:bawling:

Idd mido, lets see
Wish, Mc,twnz,ert, M1c, Insp

or have i missed any1? Lets get "allstar ego bigger" or wait.... lets make a thread and get "our own egos bigger" got yas

Oh and len, cumback for this event?? :lol: wud u even make the allstar 6 no offence?

Or...lets make a thread to try and finally get one good game going :spit:

McNeill said:
I totally intend this post to spark battle of the ego’s considering some of the players involved, including myself.

Mi5 are bored, we want to field our 6 strongest players v the 6 strongest that UTA can muster, active or inactive.
One night, standard league setup with the intention of having some serious competition, if that’s possible?!

So if you want to see Mi5 get owned, want to have a go at beating us, submit you’re names, or form a behind the scene’s team and we will arrange one evening, probably setup on the pug server.

So come on, players like Salva, Petez, DJ, Riv, etc, etc shall we play?

How about you play ctf or ikea first when they have their best squad available before you start calling out for serious competition. Perhaps playing on a different server than a UK one would be more challenging too. If that's what you want, a challenge. And as for being bored. Well, mi5 put themselves in this situation. Maybe you should think about splitting up if you want closer exciting games than the boring 8-0 wins or is it more important to play with "friends" or should I say WINNING :D Don't you think you can remain being friends if play each other? Good friends then

Last edited:
Well we haven't had a chance to play either IKEA's or @Ctf's best teams (yet)

Mc's post was just about taking the best from other clans and perhaps some randomers and set up a game, not saying that @ctf and/or ikea are "too easy" since we haven't had a proper game vs either clan...

Anyway, some of the unbeatable talk is rubbish, a well organised set up team can push us to the limit, some examples...

Mi5 vs CoH

MoD vs -8- <- other 4 players were myself, Mc, twnZ and Insp and we lost

MoD vs -8-

MoD vs EaS, this was actually well faught

So it's realisticly possible...people just need to stop :bawling: and actually try

why put smant on the player list he sucks hairy ballsacks lives in USA and pings 140. save the spot for someone who deserves it and can actually play with normal ping and is experienced.

let LocoMouse or Montana play they are experienced skilled and have been playing for years and i know they are more than eager to play. smant appeared out of nowhere 2 years ago and really sucks both in UT and in real life. don't let him play he will cry and maybe commit suicide and that's what its all about.

i tied (-8-) I volunteer for the allstar team!

+ if sphere plays for the allstar, we win 3 maps for sure :cool:

seriously you don't even play UT anymore and you're not funny go hang yourself from the ceiling fan.

I'll play, not that i consider myself as one of the best 6 players, but when the allstar team needs a 6th ill play :P

Status
Not open for further replies.