Mi5 v all-star

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
I totally intend this post to spark battle of the ego’s considering some of the players involved, including myself.

Mi5 are bored, we want to field our 6 strongest players v the 6 strongest that UTA can muster, active or inactive.
One night, standard league setup with the intention of having some serious competition, if that’s possible?!

So if you want to see Mi5 get owned, want to have a go at beating us, submit you’re names, or form a behind the scene’s team and we will arrange one evening, probably setup on the pug server.

So come on, players like Salva, Petez, DJ, Riv, etc, etc shall we play?

I'm not sure yet wether to play for the All Star team or Mi5. hmm.

Better with a Mi5 vs Legends war! All star team excluding Mi5 isnt that all-star..

To even have a chance with a mixed Legend team vs Mi5 they have to atleast play three wars before
against other teams to get somewhat teamplay before they can give a shot on the Champs!

Make demos and record TS, then I can make Tha Best movie EVVAAAHHHH :satan:

well mc ive got the solution for you really for this thread

Just play vs ctf clan this month std war without wish, i think you can have a really nice intense game.....

ctf vs mi5 (without wish)
6-8 or 7-7

ctf vs mi5 (with wish)
2-8

;););)

I know you need me for the allstar team.. but too bad guys im not gonna make a comeback :rolleyes:

Why didn't you just message the 6-10 people you had in mind who you wanted to play :p: Even I want to make a come back for this epic event!

Status
Not open for further replies.