-={Mi5}=- leaves the league!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Konnan

#mi5
Jul 2, 2001
Netherlands
After more then 4 wonderful years we leave the UTA League. It’s been a very, very nice experience well never forget.
Main reasons for this decision are a lack of motivation to keep on playing and practicing, matches tend to be boring instead of being fun, which has always been the trigger to play. I don’t think that’s a shame since many of us played the same maplist for years. Another reason is the fact that were falling apart partly because some of us are more attracted by ut2k4.

We achieved more then we could have ever dreamt when we started playing; league champion for multiple times in std-as and pro-as, 25+ winning streak in division 1 only, being considered “spammy gits” :P, but the thing that kept us going was friendship and reliability within the clan.

Da Stats:
win: 248 (88,6%)
draw: 11 (3,9%)
loss: 21 (7,5%)

What happens to -={Mi5}=- now? The clan isn’t dead at all. First we’ll finish Miner’s AS-cup. We’ve also expanded to UT2k4 (were recruitin :P) to play ONS and maybe other mod(s) as a new challenge.
The far future of -={Mi5}=- is still undecided. I hope we’ll play UT2k4 for a long time and maybe expand to other games. UTassault is very attractive and I know that it isnt impossible that clans come back ;) who knows.

We wanna thank Spiritguide and Terminator (old-skoolers fs) for starting this clan back in 1999, Spiritguide, Fluideye and Mcneill for leading this clan, and all the players who played for mi5 in the past.
A special thanks to Mcneill, u did more for -={Mi5}=- then anybody else and u spend hours (read: more then hours) in this clan, which paid off!

We also wanna thank all the clans we battled in the league, I havent counted but we played many many different clans in all those years. Many of those clans will always be in our minds, others will fade away slowly. Some of the wars will stay forever in our minds, many will fade away.

A big THX goes to all the players who played/play in this league, Phear for creating this league and all admins over the past years.

Last but not least, thanks to all the people who supported us throughout the years :)

Cya in the AS-cup for the time being, and in UT2k4!
GL/HF to all the clans in the league!

Assault will always be in our minds!

Yes yes yes yes, now im totally free from this league! :D

Enjoyed playing against ya, and ofcourse together with ya for some time :stompa:

:'(
cya mi5 whores :P
lol and konny u still dont added me to mi5 u fag ffs, 4 this u will go to hell! :X ;)
gl & hf in UT2k4, when i got my grafix card back, i buy ut2k4 so i can frag with a mi5 clantag there ;)
:wave:

Cyas Mi5, at least we pld 1 war against you and we win 1 map!! :D erm some Mi5 player was in our team :P
Anyways GL/HF in 2k4 guys :) :wave:

I believe Ai and sixth had some really good games vs ya lot.
ggs, cya elsewhere :)

:(

Makes Div1 look extremely uninteresting so early in the year.... (from a spectators pov of course :P)

cya in 2k4 Mi5 :wave: