Metroid Prime

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What are the games you give higher marks for then Metroid Prime? :s
i plyed the game a lot with a friend of mine who has a GC, and i defintly think its the best game in his sort that came out yet(and ive ssbmwouldnt be there the best for the machine).....are you guys till the end yet? goes thats the best part......or you guys have better ones(games)for me?! tell me then i love nintendo with his sounds, like the intro from nk, a bit nintendo stylie....hope 2 hear some of new games from you, anyone played def jam vendetta yet, on the 64 i love wwf tour

I liked the Windwaker alot, but it got worse the further I went :confused:
I still like the Ocarina of Time and especially a Link to the Past alot more

I like Metroid Prime, and atm it's getting better the more I play, so I don't have a final opinion atm

I loved Rogue Leader... the graphics were amazing for a launch title, and the gameplay was great, old skool with a nice twisty flavour.
but it was too short imo.

SSBM is probably still my favourite on the GC atm, just because me and my m8 always have a great time playing it :D

I liked the Windwaker alot, but it got worse the further I went
i forget zelda!!!! thats indeed a v nice game, but more for singleplayer when your free for 3 days or something like that :) you need some time when you have complete the first 4 5 islands and it become your own safari, i've you need some tips, pls call it here, my m8 is really far in the game.....

i hate the end of metroid prime
those damn fusion metroid always knocking me off the platforms into the phazon... :mad:
but overall prime's probably the best game on the GC (with zelda a close 2nd)

btw menace, if you had trouble with the rock guy (i think his name is thardus) then you'll probably have quite a bit of trouble with omega pirate (harder than the final boss imo)
that bastard took me several tries on hard mode despite the fact that i had every health keg available at that point (hint: the super missile is your friend)

Last edited:
@Mumm = I already beat Windwaker (was too short aswell) and got shiatloads of hearts and all the items... soooooooo :D

@Inferno = well, he took me out all the time cuz I didn't figure out how to dodge his rolling attack properly (not gonna post it here as a possible spoiler, lol)

we'll see how the other bosses are :poke:

@Mumm = I already beat Windwaker (was too short aswell) and got shiatloads of hearts and all the items... soooooooo

nice but you get really allllll the shit?! why MP took you so long?

Where you coming from in holland menace?! maybe we could call you i've we have 24 hour nintendo party :D sounds good?! or your ears cant take the happy bleep bleeps for so long?!

n64 pad is the best, gamecube pad has 1 fault, which is that the z button is in a gay position

n i stopped playing windwaker cos it got boring futher along, i cudnt be bothered to find all the golden shards, well actually i dint find ne lol

the n64 pad has the worst analog stick ever...

the best analog stick, btw, is on the saturn controller (the big one) although, the rest of the controller was utter crap