mercenary

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: @ Ai Gazzy

Gazzy u Slaagggggggg :p

This post is non flaming, & will not be held responsible for any accidental mistyping. Any offense taken at this post is purely accidental, and all wordings contained in this post is purely fictional. Apologies to all involved.

:lol:
Mad Mat
Master of the Unexpected
Clan Leader of errrrrr a Clan (hmmm yes thats it)
Admin of something or other.. (hope they dont notice)
what day is it ??? (@#%$, dont even know what year it is)
hey ! anyone played a game called UT ? its the do..........

nice guy?

..... fronck: enough is enough.

To the other Ai d00d whose name I already forgot: Go through the ages old Skandisk spawncamps thread. Look up who was the first to flame. Then go and ask skandisk if he actually DID spawncamp.

Social skills also include the art form of communication and to me it's obvious that gazzy lacks them.

I stopped being nice because fucks like him killed the fun in the UT community for me.

signing off ...Nuke <---- :x of it all

Re: nice guy?

nuke u r fighting a loosing battle, flame me all u want, tbh i love it makes me laff and gives me an excuse to flame back :)

whatever is said in here shows nothin about communication skils, u wanted an arguement, u got one

i think U need to go read that thread again, clearly skan owned u and he spawn killed u once i believe, big deal :)

One thing to say

some paranoid people checking Bots ips and still there aint no connection

you are wrong there :lol: there was a connection u just havent been told about it.. till now ;)

Muwhahaha !!!!

Why are you involving Skan with this? Makes no point. If you want to flame Gazzy, ok. Fred doesn't care.I know that. ;) But keep everyone else out of it.

Re: mercenary

lolo disphan - I dont even knew who amoung "us" you where then so I guess fair is fair (didn't know who to tell...) :) good org in ateam isnt it gen ;) ? ever thought about more than 1 guy at the same comp neo? (easily amused btw) aint all richkiddies playin meguess... nothins changed quapil so u might aswell go back to sleep for another six months :) , dont think we forgot the wc...

you are wrong there there was a connection u just havent been told about it.. till now
If you are talking about your connection to that Mi5 - Mi6 game....I already knew ;)

or perhaps neo u just meant when u got ips from mi5 from a league admin to compare em with bot? or... ops... that never happened! @#%$ me. Im just :smokin:

aint me smokin

hello love, what u doin here rolling around?

Hi gorgeous, I'm just reading and having a laugh
damn this is much more fun then watching tv :lol:

Re: at everyone

errr one person replied to my post :(

P.S thx femmefatale , i dont swear that much :)

Actually, this IS damn funny. I mean everybody's so set in their ways in here by now that nobody's gonna budge no matter what kinds of flames and accusations are tossed around.
It still makes for an interesting read though :)

/Fronck
baah

@eXcistenZ:
Does it bother me: yes!
Have I tried to do anything about it: yes!
Have I gotten anywhere: no!
Do I find myself starting up UT, browing through the server list, finding no names I know, only to fire up CS insteas: yes!

:(

/Fronck
baah

woohoo a reply :) and yes cs is good but bludie hard i get slaughtered but it was my first go , by the time i work out who is on my team i got a bullet through my head ( which hurts by the way )but cracking game

:(
Gazzy a top bloke?
lmao NOT!!

nah jk :)
happy b-day m8 :)

thats a shame Fronk :(

if you leave UT your one of the nice folks :)