Meeting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fuler

That's silly drunken Czech!
Nov 16, 2005
Brno
Hmmmmmmmm :hm:

So what? Lets make it! Find a country, city and do the clan / ut snapshot! We can drink a beer(s), also milk and watch a ut movies. Would be nice to meet a old mates, wouldnt be? Germany place maybe???? Seems to be neerest to everybody?

We are from Moravian so i have to say no. Also the prize of beers is prety shit in Prague so if you wanna meeting in CZE then Brno is the best (also you can sleep at my flat). Or at parrents village we get a great private club... but imo many ppl wont come to cz. :-/

mexanik will :D

There´s a plenty of time for right schedule.
I think CZ is not bad location, but Fuler, are you sure you wanna bring people to your flat? :D They will learn that your horrible alcoholic and you dont clean up your flat!

We will see... :P
Tweety know a great game. Drink a beer, get a meat(dunno right word for the type). Who gets more, win. Another one pay and lose the bet :D

4 cze for sure :D. Also Nikolas should find some free time or ill find him in germany and kick his ass personaly! :shout:

I would like to be there but first im to old for this party on dute shit beer drinking fast :puke: stuff
2.nd i dont think i can find the time for it :(
3.th I to old and would most likely never find the place ill get lost half way in Germany :loaded::sofa: