McNeill

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://forums.utassault.net/search.php?searchid=401414

Check just the first page results and forum replies.

You flame 24/7, if it be me, torp, uzi, whoever you feel like.

Yes I have an EGO in UT, yes I am competitive in UT, but those who speak to me often, know that they can always talk to me on IRC and they know I get heated in a game. They also know that I would not ban someone over something in UT. Otherwise Riv, cloud and all the others we have a laugh about in games would already be banned!

You should not flame any admin on UTAPUG, you should not try to be personal to anyone (admin or not), you need to learn to behave, not just in UT but your behaviour on forums and everywhere else UT related.

So think what you want, it's obvious someone as narrow minded as yourself cannot admit fault, so discussing futher the reason for your ban will lead nowhere.

Have fun on publics.

Last edited:
McNeill 2

i know it's not apreciated to "re-open" lokcked thread ..*

but what u said MC is complete bs :

you should not try to be personal to anyone (admin or not),

ive been in utapug when he started and had few goog games, i have then stop for a long time ..

i came back TWICE since last month only to get FLAMED by some people.

and after that , YOU, not only you didn't gave 2 shit about people flamming me (ie torp ur frined), but u also cosidering torp asking me ban for spam :rofl:

i'm not a DJ fan myself,,,, can't say i know him, but ut^pug chanel is simply a pile of shit and me, and so any new members, will deffently not find any fun in this channell since the no lifer nerds that are always in are making the rules and are free to flame without havingt prob.

i'm with DJ on this one, peoplewho are friends with MC can flame and do what they want, other can just fo, nice rules and athmosphere u got in utapug, u won't see me for a while, and hopefully, any grown up guys ..

:wave:

The option was I ban torp and you, or tell you both to stop flaming one another.

I will let torp reply back. But the mistake in your entire post is that you assume I am friends with him. Anyone that actually plays PUG will laugh at that comment. Get your facts straight first.

Just to back my claim of that night:

10[012110:011410:010410] 10[w-torp10] [20:51] * niko slaps Farac|DIESEL around a bit with a large trout
10[012110:011410:010410] 10[w-torp10] [20:51] <Farac|DIESEL> niko Leave that bloody trout out of this! What if it HIT back!!! Yer dats wat I fort u scared now innit!
10[012110:011410:012010] 10[w-torp10] [20:57] * niko slaps Farac|DIESEL around a bit with a large trout
10[012110:011410:012010] 10[w-torp10] [20:57] * niko was kicked by peer (Stop repeating yourself!)
10[012110:011410:012010] 10[w-torp10] [20:57] <Farac|DIESEL> niko Leave that bloody trout out of this! What if it HIT back!!! Yer dats wat I fort u scared now innit!
10[012110:011410:012010] 10[w-torp10] [20:57] * Farac|DIESEL was kicked by peer (Stop repeating yourself!)
10[012110:011410:014510] 10[McNeill10] well you calling him french cunt means i should ban you 2

Anything else to add before I delete the post? I should have banned you for slaping Farac and causing him to be kicked. But because TORP then flamed you back, it was both of you (which doesn't help pug games) or none of you.

Smant was banned about 2 minutes before for doing the same thing. He got a 2 hour ban. You should consider yourself lucky that TORP flamed you or you would also be banned.

It's funny that a new member joins, gets another person kicked by abusing slap and then complains of the moderation on it and tells people to grow up. Notice the problem in the logic here?

The other time you got flamed I wasn't around. You should have messaged an admin and they would have responded to it. There is often alot of people flaming, sometimes admins cannot ban because by doing so, the players who are genuinly there for fun, can't pug; as it happens that usually the regulars are the ones who like to piss about on the channel. So OPIUM, you tell me in these situations, should I ban everyone or do you not agree in certain circumstances a little 'leeway' is required?

Keep in mind 2 things.

1. This isn't a league server and therefore hasn't got any of the league rules applying to it if we choose not too.

2. I don't have to sit here and explain to you straight forward things, I could very well delete any thread here, but instead i'm respectful enough to honor you with a reply.

Last edited:
well, it doesn't show it in ur logs, but i've been kicked for "repeating myself three times ".. wich is NOT indicated ANYWHERE, at least not when i had joined.

i actually didn't see farac bein kicked at this time as i've been kicked before it ..
i was not aware of that rule .. and learnt it the "hard way".

farac is my friend and i just wanted to play a wc3 game with him .. not getting him kicked in any ways.

torp flammed me, but i'm old enought to ignore 15y old kid, however it sucks to have this kind of people free to say what they want , and even being covered by ADMINS ..

anyway, ur server, ur chanel, u'r free to do what u want i guess, but that will be without me ..

Firstly it does show you where kicked in the logs for spamming mate :).

Yes it does suck to have people say what they want. But as I stated in my previous post that is not often possible.

If you want to know how many times i've warned torp, including banning him for small durations then just ask anyone who is a regular in UTAPUG.

I apolagise that people ruin your fun and others because of these individuals, whoever they may be.

But unless you want the pug to die then I cannot go around banning all the regulars or there won't be a PUG.

With so many players on the channel, I cannot know if someone is spamming on purpose or if it was a mistake as you are explaining now. That is why SMANT was banned for 2 hours instead of the normal 2 days because of this very reason.

But as you came to play on the server and torp was already signed (w-torp) as you see above. Banning would have ruined it and I decided to let the two 'mistakes' intentional or accidental pass.

I am human, admins are human, your right, the channel is mine, the server is mine, the rules are 'mine'.

But I have never taken any choices on my own, that's why we have an admin team and that is why until today, in the many months PUG has been running I have not abused my position. DJ had a ban coming, the countless PM's from people, the abuse to me directly and other people and on forums was enough. I stand by that decision.

well u edited ur post ,,,

smant was banned, i saw that, but that was after i got kicked,, in fact it's a this point i understood the three time spam = kick thing ..

(i must adlit smant stuff made me laught :lol:, was 1st time for me tho :P)

"It's funny that a new member joins, gets another person kicked by abusing slap and then complains of the moderation on it and tells people to grow up. Notice the problem in the logic here?"

that's bs
like i already said, saw no rules about that, just wanted to get a hand on farac ..

Well I have nothing more to add from my last post, the edit was done before I even saw your first reply, sorry for that.

If you have nothing more to add I will merge this with the original thread because your not really meant to reopen threads or I can delete it, the choice is yours.

I remember getting banned for that :( Farac's script was clearly tempting me to do evil things... anyways it's his fault not mine.

Mc and Torp really aren't friends... had a nice arguement the other night and I was laughing :lol: but Opium has a point, some of the people's in #utapug gotta clean up their act. Hopefully new admins will see to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.