Mazon Frontdoor+River3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

you can jump down with god mode at riverbed or you can jump down on the building and then when they open the caves the doors of the end go open i guess but why dont you ask that guy who got the win

When Eavy introduced his "hammerprotection", some ppl claimed that it didn't bother them on Mazon, as it was possible to jump in directly over the gate.
Personally I've never been able to do it, not even when in fly mode, but if I remember right CiA-Storm was one of those saying it could be done, and she used to be credible... :)

I rememeber that post too, she said she went through that little hole between the metal and the top of the door opening. never seen any1 do it though.

i spent ages trying R/bed3al without charge placed and had no success...even with ripper!...but i did manage to lock compressor twice :rolleyes:

know da feelin lamb... tossed 300 rockets in from foxholes:D

damn... its sumthing kinky for sure:)

damn typos

Well, the end room with the compressor shares an edge with the area with the mine switch, so there's the possibility for bizzare surface corner problems... have a look here:

riv3walls.jpg

yup... some two thousand minigun rounds at the wall and su success:(

Originally posted by Shaitan
When Eavy introduced his "hammerprotection", some ppl claimed that it didn't bother them on Mazon, as it was possible to jump in directly over the gate.
I could hammerjump through there:p:, but i had 2 jump through the right side of usual:\