Mazon Frontdoor+River3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

War Poodle

Aug 9, 2001
MK
I was wondering if anyone knows how to open the front door of mazon in 5secs ;) , i heard EF did it in a match against FDC, and on a public the other day someone completed River3 without placing the charge, they mighta done team change but i didnt notice :(

how the fec u do that? :confused:
:rolleyes:
would appreciate if someone cud give me tha answer :cool:
ta, poodle

Both sound impossible

river3 u could jump down, but then the door wouldn't be open till u did charge still though.

as for mazon even if u ran straight there and somehow u could teeport through the door, I don't think u would make it in time, unless maybe u joined late and it was more than 5 secs, or some1 had admin and opened door b4 game started ?

Yeah, it's true... (well the mazon bit)

In this case, I was deffing inside Mazon, spawned by the rox. I had time tocollect rox +ammo, turn around and run towards the ramp.

The front Doors open message came *literally* five seconds in. I was in map from the start, and saw no-one either go into the passage leading to front doors, or come out of it..

As the offical Bottom Clan in Bottom Division, we are kinda used to being owned in diverse fashions :( the vast majority of tricks that are used though, you at least have a clue what happened..

This one however, was a real "wtf?" moment.

inkling

Thanks for the overwhelming support.

Yeah, thats it.

I joined late, which is why I sat with the "you are not ready" message for 10-15 seconds whilst waiting on the various donkey's clicking.

Or it's my imagination, which is why all the guys in Roger Wilco pretty much simultaneously yelled out "wtf? how the hell did they do that?"

Jeez guys, given the things that you *do* know how to do, which appear pretty wierd to someone not in the club, whats with the whole "I dont know it, it can't be done" tude?

okay

The riverbed3 thing was from me, i saw it on jolt the other day...

Here's what i saw: i got killed and the left/right and cavern breached messages where given (i was on def). Then i took a RL and went to the entrance... i was there for 1 min max and as far as i know i didn't get any message of charge placed. Attackers where still comin down the cavern and suddenly THE END...:eek:

it might have been a message thing but it looked really funny...and when i asked how the hell he did it, he replied

:P

The players name was: ^^

could have been my imagination but it looked REALLY weird..

anyways, hope i ever get an answer to this one

okay, wintermute and me found that mazon thing out, doin it really fast now (ok, not sub 5, but very close)...:P

still leaves the river3.. i hope the player alias ^^ shows up

yes jwer i remember i was with u that day on jolt. i didnt see the charge message either. Very weird that both of us didnt see the message, coincidence or CHEAT!!!!!!

right, seek was there too :)... at least i don't look like a compleet fool now :) well, guess no-one knows it or just shuts up :confused: