Match Vs -={Mi5}=- Feb/03

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
¦FxN¦ 6 - 5 -={Mi5}=-

People who played for ¦FxN¦:
X-Bomb
Paa
KNI
Jwer
Cloud (2-3 maps)
Sylencer (1/2 map - thx for backup)

People who played for -={Mi5}=-:
Konnan
Mcneill
Pulsar
Fieldy
Munkz (1 map - to much lag)

We played on server 5, was great *bit* lagged at times but playable. We didnt pick any maps so we had to play -={Mi5}=- maps twice. Paa made his debut today, he pld well, also well done to those who backed up for ¦FxN¦. Cloud started instead of jwer coz jwer had to have his dinner. Heres match piccies:

shot1.jpg

¦FxN¦ 1 - 0 -={Mi5}=- | Siege][ - We won pretty fast, defence was easy after that.

shot4.jpg

¦FxN¦ 1 - 1 -={Mi5}=- | Rook - We did a pretty average/bad attack, and then they owned us, but i must say we all spawned upper level which is a big advantage for them, well pld tho very fast.

shot2.jpg

shot3.jpg

¦FxN¦ 2 - 1 -={Mi5}=- | Riverbed]I[AL - I thought our defence was pretty shit but looking back on the map it was actually pretty good. Attack was sweet tho.

shot5.jpg

¦FxN¦ 2 - 2 -={Mi5}=- | RiverbedAL - Err we got owned, 8:58 def from -={Mi5}=- (still not as good our 9min def vs -={Mi5}=- last time around :p )

shot6.jpg

¦FxN¦ 2 - 3 -={Mi5}=- | Bridge - ewwww, cloud had to leave and our def got cocked up at start, but v nice attack -={Mi5}=-, our attack was v good tho, just need detonator:/

shot7.jpg

shot8.jpg

¦FxN¦ 3 - 3 -={Mi5}=- | Ballistic - Good attack from -={Mi5}=- at start, our end def saved us otherwise it was going to be a very good time. our attack was pretty fast.

Last edited:
Continued....

shot9.jpg

¦FxN¦ 3 - 4 -={Mi5}=- | Asthenosphere - Lol ffs! Paa was faking death for 6 minutes or something, then he died, everyone yelling at him to attack, luckily he finished with 10 secs spare (actually i dont think KNI knew we finished the map - he left before the end to reboot and sylencer played for him when he didnt return in time), didnt make a difference tho, -={Mi5}=- broke through when they attacked and we couldnt recover.

[No Pic]
¦FxN¦ 3 - 5 -={Mi5}=- | Siege][ - Good attack from -={Mi5}=- , solid defence to, well pld.

shot10.jpg

shot11.jpg

¦FxN¦ 4 - 5 -={Mi5}=- | Rook - Lol we spammed the door for about 1:45 then they got library switch (advantage of good spawn) in the end a good 3min+ def from us. Good attack to -pld guys

shot12.jpg

shot13.jpg

¦FxN¦ 5 - 5 -={Mi5}=- | Riverbed]I[AL - Bla, we started off with a very good attack they held the def long at the final objective - i was getting annoyed! but i guess we did the same to them so its ok, close map GG.

shot14.jpg

¦FxN¦ 6 - 5 -={Mi5}=- | RiverbedAL - OMG the tension!! i dont think anybody expected there to be another match after (our match started at 20GMT) half way through our attack we notice that message "Match will Terminate after current map", while we are being spammed left/right and centre by -={Mi5}=-, they held it long and i didnt think we could hold our def, but as i said before we have held this map Full defence vs -={Mi5}=- before and i always had hope we could do it again. It took them a whole 6min+ to get panel, and we won:D

Overall: again that 2hr limit stops a very good match, gg -={Mi5}=- as always looking forward to the next one.

indeed very good match i was -. my first match was fun no flames great game :)