Match vs {elite} Oct/02

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
¦FxN¦ 8 - 0 {elite}

People that played for ¦FxN¦:
X-Bomb
Killartron
Jwer
Vulcano

People that played for {elite}:
BoBMarley
Wolf
Destroy
Warrior

Server:
2- Rest of ¦FxN¦ Complained of lag but i didn't get any!!

Fxn%20vs%20Elite%201-0.jpg

¦FxN¦ 1 - 0 {elite}
We won Asthenosphere - Nice attack from {elite}, but we were just better and conquered slighly faster

Fxn%20vs%20Elite%202-0.jpg

¦FxN¦ 2 - 0 {elite}
We won AutoRip - Good Defence from us.

Fxn%20vs%20Elite%203-0.jpg

¦FxN¦ 3 - 0 {elite}
We won Ballistic - close game.

Fxn%20vs%20Elite%204-0.jpg

¦FxN¦ 4 - 0 {elite}
We won Bridge - KillaMuppet said he had launchers, next thing u know is final assault entrance is destroyed. Mighty Close Finish!

Fxn%20vs%20Elite%205-0.jpg

¦FxN¦ 5 - 0 {elite}
We won DesertStorm - good game

Fxn%20vs%20Elite%206-0.jpg

¦FxN¦ 6 - 0 {elite}
We won Frigate - V. Close again!!:D

I left the server and dont know what happened, all i know is ¦FxN¦ won the next 2 maps.

Great Game, score doesnt really give a true reflection of how well {elite} played. Looking forward to the next one {elite}:thumb:

hi .. sry to bring this thread up agian .. but i seen a few clans do this now ... take pics of when they beat my clan ??? y lol ?? talk about EGO .. are you glad to win vs us or sumin ?? or do u do this every time u win a map / loose a map ?? cos us at elite just say gg .. and leave it at that .. no screens lol personally i thikn its sad :P but thast just me .. :) c u guys

lmfao dumb cunt

xbomb ( the gimp ) does this for every match its a report he aint bragging or anything he does it for every match

@ 4u2NV or whatever

visit our website

FleXoN
click on Matches and u will see where this all ties in,

GG

if u are smart u will also see there are reviews for matches we have lost.

Last edited:
lol whow .. chill ... dude it was a simple question no need to get all mouthly ... lol fuckin buncha geeks ...
i got better things to do than lok at you whole forum for every match ... and to be onist i got better things to do that take screenshots of EVERY match i play - convert to jprg and post them on the clan forum ... just a game i play for the fun of playin not to take screenshots of every clan match lol ... thx for the reply but next time take the stick outa ya arses b4 u reply lol

try not to :bj: paa so much yea :)

( i prolly get flamed for replyin now .. but look abuv .. u lot slagged me for askin a simple question lol .. nerds get a f**kin life

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 4u2nV
lol whow .. chill ... dude it was a simple question no need to get all mouthly ... lol fuckin buncha geeks ...
i got better things to do than lok at you whole forum for every match ... and to be onist i got better things to do that take screenshots of EVERY match i play - convert to jprg and post them on the clan forum ... just a game i play for the fun of playin not to take screenshots of every clan match lol ... thx for the reply but next time take the stick outa ya arses b4 u reply lol

try not to :bj: paa so much yea :)

( i prolly get flamed for replyin now .. but look abuv .. u lot slagged me for askin a simple question lol .. nerds get a f**kin life

calling us "nerds" and "geeks" really offends us:rofl: u must b like 13 years old:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4u2nV
hi .. sry to bring this thread up agian .. but i seen a few clans do this now ... take pics of when they beat my clan ??? y lol ?? talk about EGO .. are you glad to win vs us or sumin ?? or do u do this every time u win a map / loose a map ??

well its a stupid question innit, u see this thread and post here, are u blind and didnt see the other 5 threads after it? or all those other threads before it, obviously its a match review. dumb cunt. maybe if u hadnt put ur question so offensively we wouldnt have "slagged u off".

Last edited:
yep stupid question and because u said us "geeks" have egos and are sad we can call u a DUMB FUCK and a CUNT