Match vs AAK

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-=Katsch=-

Nov 25, 2001
Berlin
Yo m's - thx for that g000000000000d game.
Sorry we lost two players due this match.

xb7 set his pc on fire or sth like that and Wargod was informed that his grandma died - therefore he left.

Big Thx that u took 2 players out to even the teams - we never saw such a fairness before - RESPECT !!

GG m8

nice match. althoug we lost i had fun to play it and like katsch said me 2 never saw that some1 from other clan took out 2 players to even the teams during a clanwar

(-8-) rulz :beer:

:shout: ffs how could we.. thought i'd get a heard attack... but was indeed a good and thrilling match m8s, thx for much fun!
looking forward to meet u next time!

Once everyone knows how to ride the book anywhere you want, its no fun, but try it with hammer :D

Like you normally launch other ppl, you launch the book, press crouch to get on the book.

very nice of you to drop players

was a good game (as far as i could see during the few maps i played :P )

i wasnt meant to leave but XB and MyM fort they ruled so they voted to kick me out the bastards!