Match vs »{UªF}« Oct/02

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
¦FxN¦ 8 - 3 »{UªF}«

People that played for ¦FxN¦:
X-Bomb
Rampage
Vulcano
Cloud

People that played for »{UªF}«:
Paa
Deadly
Nekromancer
Mr.Dog(dunno who it was)

We played on server 5, server was great for both clans, match was pretty fun especially the beginning when the maps were very close,My TeamKiling was at a all time high! Rampage getting headshotted all over the place, he then took it out on cloud:P heres how it went:

fxn%20vs%20uaf%201-0.jpg

Well Err Kinda Unfair, UAF changed there server pass and half of them didnt know new one so they didnt have the full players for defending:(
¦FxN¦ 1-0 »{UªF}« - We Won Asthenosphere

fxn%20vs%20uaf%201-1.jpg

Very Nice Defence from UAF, well pld
¦FxN¦ 1-1 »{UªF}« - They Won Ballsitic

fxn%20vs%20uaf%201-2.jpg

Very Nice attack, we almost got it back but there wasnt enough time
¦FxN¦ 1-2 »{UªF}« - They Won Bridge

fxn%20vs%20uaf%202-2.jpg

Decent defence from us, and attack was ok so we won map
¦FxN¦ 2-2 »{UªF}« - We Won DesertStorm

fxn%20vs%20uaf%203-2.jpg

I must admit our defence was v nice:D
¦FxN¦ 3-2 »{UªF}« - We Won GolgothaAL

fxn%20vs%20uaf%203-3.jpg

Very Nice defence From UAF, and attack was great 2!
¦FxN¦ 3-3 »{UªF}« - They Won Mazon

Last edited:
fxn%20vs%20uaf%204-3.jpg

We defended for loooooong time,attack wasn't great but enough to win map, 3 of us coulda finished map but Vulc stole it, THEIF!:P
¦FxN¦ 4-3 "{UªF}" - We Won RiverbedAL

fxn%20vs%20uaf%205-3.jpg

I think we didnt pick any maps again, so we had to play UAF maps again, Vulc had a nice Spree Finish so not to much spam!:clap:
¦FxN¦ 5-3 "{UªF}" - We Won Asthenosphere

fxn%20vs%20uaf%206-3.jpg

Played Ballistic again, this time we attacked better and got our defence sorted out a bit, won map fairly comfortably in the end.
¦FxN¦ 6-3 "{UªF}" - We Won Ballistic

fxn%20vs%20uaf%207-3.jpg

Bridge, another map we got revenge on for losing before
¦FxN¦ 7-3 "{UªF}" - We Won Bridge

fxn%20vs%20uaf%208-3.jpg

Won desertstorm again, V nice attack from us, UAF attack was good 2, but they had no time left
¦FxN¦ 8-3 "{UªF}" - We Won DesertStorm

Well overall, well pld UAF, got us a bit nervous at the start, but we put some thought into the rest of maps and won. Looking forward to next time!

i Just edit my old map reports in word using Find>>Replace Feature, So when i replaced -<AKA>- with »{UªF}« tag it come out as "{UAF}", on my first post i went through and edited the tag manually, on the second post i forgot about it.

Does that explain everything?:D