Match Reporter

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

$kunk\\'eeD

\\'o0F! Fookin \\'o0F!
Nov 28, 2001
Shropshire-UK
Hello.

I know nothing about the ICQ chat system except it's good and that I love LOVE to read Match reports as they come through on UTAserver1/2/3/4 channels.
Lots of people hang about in these rooms to read matches that are being played.
What I wan't to know is would it be possible to MAke it report KIllInG SPreE'S and UnStOPPabLES and then KILLinG SprEe ended BY = ?????
Or even =[FdC]+$kunk got a MoNsTeR KiLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This would make the watching a lot of fun for all the familly!
CAn we?
CAn we?
Ooooooooh Please can we?
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Get to it m8y!
Originally posted by $kunk\\'eeD
Or even =[FdC]+$kunk got a MoNsTeR KiLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: I don't think that would ever happen :P

On the subject of the bots:
Hopefully the lag they were suffering the past few nights is fixed now, and they should be back i nthe channel quicker after a map change. :D Hopefully :P

He broke it
:hide:

ok well something strange happened, then the other problem was not his fault and solving that should solve it all hopefully.

Something extra to add: enable a variable such as %topic& to be passed to the autoconnect config, and on join a channel set the topic to whatever the match/server name is.. like {SUYM} vs DWAP and the score. :]