marketing self owned (german)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

if you sing a translated version that rhymes (that... you know what i mean), i promise to give it a fair chance :P

@ bart's video: the sarcastic commentary is priceless :lol:

Lyrics translated from google :D:D:D
(soft G = a way of speaking dutch, usually used in south dutchia)
(Hard L = hard D*ck)

From the moment I could talk, I had a soft G, I moved to the west, and that was really not so easy.
They teased and they laughed, but I did not take that. Now I say every time, to roosje, kim or riet (names): I have a soft G, but also a hard L. A hard L, a hard L. I have a soft G, but also a hard L. And if you do not believe that your sister is! Yes, all those girls from the city they liked me. But when I started talking they were soon in a dent (laughing). Then I said to them, oh that laugh perish you. For my G which may be soft, the harder it is my L. I have a soft G, but also a hard L. A hard L, a hard L. I have a soft G, but also a hard L. And if you do not believe that your sister is! And, if I ever die, do not grieve for me. But go to the south, and you will be happy again spontaneously.
For a very soft G, well that's not so crazy. Especially with super hard Sun L in the offing. I have a soft G, but also a hard L. A hard L, a hard L. I have a soft G, but also a hard L. And if you do not believe that your sister is! *girls*He has a soft G, but also a hard L. A hard L, a tough L. He has a soft G, but also a hard L.*/girls* And if you do not believe that, just believe it. I have a soft G, but I don't mind that . Because that G is mere child compared to my hard L. Oh, what is he hard. (Oh, yes.) I have a soft G, but also a hard L. A hard L, a hard L. I have a soft G, but also a hard L. And if you do not believe your sister ist! A soft G, but also a hard L. A hard L, a hard L. A soft G, but also a tough L. And we can not believe, and we can not believe, just believe it.