March Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

So here we have, tables post with a new league in. :D
Only 1 clan is missing to relaunch Div2 in ProAS.
2 Playoff in StdAS League, please sort it asap, until then schedules are locked.
iAS/ProAS/zp-iCTF Schedules are open to add challanges.

Standard Assault - Champs: (-8-)
Division #1
Non-Movers: B)KAN, C)C0, D)MoD, E)TNT, F)UA, H)AUT, I)-8-
Playoff: G)SveK vs 2C)CoH - 4th on Saturday 20GMT Match Server #6 - SveK Forfeits
Promoted: A)X @ 699/642 pts

Division #2
Relegated: A)DoG @ 1278/1051 pts
Non-Movers: B)ADC, D)DFP E)atP, F)SnY, I)thc
Playoff: G)NAC vs 2)[ULL] - 3rd on Friday 20GMT Match Server #6 - NAC won 8-0
Promoted: H)SanTiTan @ 655/633 pts

Division #3
Relegated: RES @ 924/900 pts
Non-Movers: 666, FFS, IC
Leavers: Vlo, HaK
HZLeavers:Dz(ruled inactive)

Pro Assault - Champs: *MeGa*
Division #1
Non-Movers: MeGa, wKd, 23, Nil, PiP, pa, KAN, puta, AO, U, DoG, pRo, NAC
Leavers:FaG(ruled inactive)
HZLeavers:Raw-

Insta Assault - Champs: -RoF`
Division #1
Non-Movers: RoF, ULL, dfr, FiG, Gb, R
Leavers: Tco

zp-iCTF - Champs: atP - New Ladder
Division #1 - New Division
Non-Movers: atP, oZ, TNT, AUT, «¿??¿», 8, 666, NAS, ULL, R
HZLeavers: puta, se

Last edited:
My comp is dead, thats why im not really online those days, until i fix it, pls all questions/problems/requests aim to Brajan/Amb/Proto.

Is AUT staying then, I though they were leaving, if that is the case then please let us know so that we don't spend time trying to arrange playoffs.

Even if AUT said several times about leaving no removal request has been sent to us.

Yesterday I talked to Max PoWeR from [ULL] before the League Tables / Monthly Changes were updated. He stated they might not wanted to play the playoff vs [NAC] due to lack of players. I'll try and get ahold of him again and arrange a date. Then we'll see if they show up or not. I'll be back :)

Hmmm talked to him today and he obviously don't have enough players, hences he asked me if he could get some peeps to registrer to the league. He was not interested in arraging a date at the moment :/

I have to go to work tomorrow and in the weekend and I won't be able to arrange till after 18:30GMT the next 2 days...MaX_PoWeR has be informed bout this over MSN

Tell me what do I do about this admins?

Just like as normal match if you fail to schedule your match it will be scheduled by admin.
Mush and Blade. Post you prefered date/time/server and if none from oposite clan contact you or any admin it'll be scheduled at that time if possible.

ty brajan

Got ahold of MaX and we agreed on this :

Friday 3rd, 20:00GMT and server #6

Maps for [NAC] : Ballistic, Desertstorm, Frigate, HiSpeed, Riverbed]|[AL, Rook and Siege][

Maps for [ULL] : Ballistic DesertStorm Frigate Mazon RiverbedAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook

Last edited:
sorted

yea man that rite

Friday 3rd, 20:00GMT and server #6

Maps for [NAC] : Ballistic, Desertstorm, Frigate, HiSpeed, Riverbed]|[AL, Rook and Siege][

Maps for [ULL] : Ballistic DesertStorm Frigate Mazon RiverbedAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook

GG
ULL and NAC you may start scheduling your matches.

Just one more to go COH vs SVEK :nono:

no contact from svek, but no server booked either, im off to work till 18:00 so admins will have to talk to anyone else in #coh once theyve finished shaking there heads

Server for playoff COH vs. SVEK booked for tonight.

Match/practice: -{CoH}- vs =[SveK]=
Server: Match Server #6 (unreal://213.230.200.212:7777)
Date: Saturday - 04/03/2006
Time: 20:00 BST/GMT
Duration: 2 hours
Purpose: Standard Assault League Match
UTV: No
Maps for clan -{CoH}-: Ballistic Bridge DesertStorm Frigate GolgothaAL Lavafort][ Siege][
Maps for clan =[SveK]=: Ballistic DesertStorm GolgothaAL RiverbedAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook Submarinebase][

Status
Not open for further replies.