Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yup he's a fucking pussy

have to play zee germany again !

revenge for samy?

TuT said:
dude, f0 will ya? im having a busy time, i even quit UTA EAC and AUT for it :) now fo tut jesus, come back and take the piss out of something else u fucking ugly wanker

Pete said:
im having a busy time, i even quit UTA EAC and AUT for it

Yeah, that must be the reason, 10 minutes of dm is a very very long time... :yawn:

TuT said:
Yeah, that must be the reason, 10 minutes of dm is a very very long time... :yawn:
30 minutes actually, and finding a time which suites both, it isnt as easy as u fucking want it to seem to be. Why are u always stirring things up tut, aint got better things to do? And no i havent got time to 1) find a date and time which suites us both and 2) find an hour/hour and a half free time to play and warmup.
Its funny to see that it doesnt matter how long you stay away, every time you come back, its quite obvious that you are this communitys smartass lol. Do you have to compensate real life problems here or something?

I think it´s even more funny how much time you have to browse these forums and type a lot of shit instead of playing. Maybe you could have used that time for your so called 30 minutes game? Think before you act ;)

Ice said:
I second that TuT is a twit, but I agree with him on this one :P And the quotes were just fucking hilarious :D

I´m glad our feelings are mutual :)

TuT said:
I think it´s even more funny how much time you have to browse these forums and type a lot of shit instead of playing. Maybe you could have used that time for your so called 30 minutes game? Think before you act ;)
I do think before i act, and i am at work being bored, so erm, whats ur point now? Jesus stop acting like u know me or like u know what i do these months irl, ur such a twat tut. Please, come up with more reasons why I should play :) It's a game, and it hasnt got my first priority at all atm., so sorry for you noobs! I can play paa` with UTV and shit after summer, sure, no problémo, i just haven't got the time for it now :)
It's funny to see how people respond to something they know fuck all about, its not that u know me tut lol. Then again, it suits the 'community'. Have fun stirring things up even more, and try to be even funnier by taking the piss out of this. Au revoir.

Last edited:
Pete said:
There you go again tut, being the smartass. Right, u did prove my point now, thank you! And no, i dont need practice :)

:P

Pete said:
can play paa` with UTV and shit after summer, sure, no problémo

I'll remind you of this :P

Btw I kinda agree with TuT because whenever pete expects a hard war he never plays and has a reason...But anyway i'm not entering this =P