Lupus?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hello all!! :wave:

After being sold by a German metal head (definitely not in Sprang-Capelle) to a weird horny guy who used the name Casper I got sexually abused, but I managed to escape and had to recover for a while indeed. Sorry for the bad smell Dessy, blame this Casper guy. :nono:

But I am fine! Just not much online anymore, will probably change now we are almost out of the summer.

How are ya doing Tnega, talk to you some day again on icq! :D

See you guys later!

Somehow i think i got magical powers, as i predicted this post from Despise. I just didn't tell anyone it was coming. Thank you please.

Somehow i think i got magical powers cos i was minding my own business today when all of a sudden this HUGE finger came and killed me.

Somehow i think i got magical powers cos i was rubbing my penis against that dead ant which gave him the option of rebirth and to keep posting on this forum.

Somehow I think I've got magical powers, because I can find my penis with my right hand any time of the day or night.