lol

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sleeping in the same bed as children is dumb.....as a celebrity u have to watch the stuff u do, even if its the nicest of intentions.
but ill give u a few MJ documentaries and u will see why he is teh pwnz:)

BRaiNRaiN said:
First of all, he only did 3 or 4 surgeries.

yeah, rite :rolleyes:

BRaiNRaiN said:
Mj sleeps with these kids, coz he thinks that's the most wonderfull thing u can give to a kid. He explained this all in one of the BBC documentaries, and I saw in his eyes that he was not kidding.

thats a typical characteristica of pedestrians, they think what they do is righteous and in favour of the kids, that they even like it. just do some research, you will find out that most convicted pedophiles think this way, so thats even more a proof for his guilt.

ok so if MJ was just some man not famouse in any way or even wealthy i could put money on it that NOONE that didnt know him personally would think what he was doing is ok. Fair enough he says its the most wonderfull thingy but is it right? i mean come on sleeping with kids as a adult is just wrong. Yeah maybe he doesnt do anything with them but there is still the point that MJ a grown man has young kids in his bed.

think about it