lol

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

init breen, i dont care wat they say, hesssss the best singer ever! and almost as good as me in doing the moon walk

im bettttttter at the moonwalk, when i got my bowling shoes on!

i sorta agree with breen an riv here, gay to mess with the poor guy just coz his concidered one of the best singers ever :P

he can sing?
all i ever hear in his songs are loud breaths and moans and "chamone" and "ssa" and these gay screams when he squeezes his balls :x

I think you should listen to his other songs as well Sauwy!

MJ is quality

Let me tell u something this afternoon, i got to go school now... else i'd have explained it now :P

nearly forgot... lol!

Isnt it clear that it's just one Hoax?

Last time when Michael Jackson released his new album, he was getting accused of child abuse as well. Now his new album comes out and what the hell, they start accusing him again?

If it really was true that he'd abuse childs, then they would get him in court as soon as they knew it. Not when he is in the publicity again with his new album.

I bet this is the work of some people that didnt like MJ's way of life. Clearly people can't take it that he's one of the biggest pop-stars ever and doing this to make him look bad.

which 45 year old black guy who had over 5000 plastic surgeries to become white invites childern in the dozen to his own funpark and sleeps with them in the same bed and is naive enough to admit it to the public and find it normal?

that sounds pretty damn much like a pedestrian to me.

First of all, he only did 3 or 4 surgeries.

Maybe coz they like children, because they're honest, funny and they dont see him as some popstar but as a human being.
Mj sleeps with these kids, coz he thinks that's the most wonderfull thing u can give to a kid. He explained this all in one of the BBC documentaries, and I saw in his eyes that he was not kidding. U saw those children in that documentary and the kids asked him, not the other way around. Even some boy admitted that.