Login PW Issue

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

syphus

When God was handing out chins, I was so stoned I
Jun 27, 2001
Lisbon
Hello Lads,

I have a question i went to my player profile in utassault.net, and i noticed I'm still in =)AI(=

Well since I want to start playing UTAS again when i back in Portugal which is in 3 of October i tried to login and remove my self from AI so that when I'm back i can join another clan.

Well the thing since my last match on this league was in 2003 fucking ages ago... the email there is incorrect i no longer have that email therefore i cannot request my password in order to reset data in my account is it possible that the admins give my password so i can change my email account and edit my account etc... ?

thanks

After almost 5 years i fell like playing this game again hehe :P

Use your forum login/password to log in there. I just linked your player and forum accounts so you're ready to go.

juhu!

Cool mate thinks it's ok now thanks :P

would be impossible to get glen Daz Gazzy dog kni and the other tarts to comeback anyway :P

see ya on the servers in October :)