lockdown

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

try it on pugserver...actually it is currently jus the pugserver which is like one -minibullet takes 20 hp...lol...you should try other server where it is normal, but whe minigun is more effective on distance than sniper you might should think about whats wrong in here?...ffs

I'm still going to maintain that it seems like ONLY the pug server which has this problem (and it is a bit excessive on PUG without a doubt) and uZi's original "change tiw in league as" thread mentions this as well.. perhaps it should just be addressed there because other servers really don't seem to have this problem.

I tested the 2 mods mentioned here recently. UTPure with bNoLockdown=True value seems to work, it did not generate any errors as far as I could tell, but I also did not notice anything different from regular (with lockdown) gameplay. But well some of you guys could just test that further :)

CB12 did NOT work for me. It generates an infinite loop of Function errors on the UT server which makes the WHOLE server box nearly freeze. I recommend not trying it unless you have some physical access to the server box you're trying it on, since it also 99% froze my RDP connection ...

About lockdown... in my opinion it is not necessary for assault as you're supposed to KILL people doing launches, not (B)LOCK them. But well that might be cause I just hate being killed by miniguns and I don't even like to use it :(
So to me it makes no difference, do as you wish :P

THAT happened in a pug yesterday.......

After dying I went like, uhhhh WHAT THE FUCK, I HAD 100 HP YOU STUPID UT.

21 dmg +21 dmg +21 dmg + 15 dmg + 16 dmg + more then 6 dmg in less then 1.0 second, rigged? you decide

so what html?
that's not caused by lockdown.
thought the tiw fix has been added alrdy

anything would kill a stand still person in one hit .. exept a minigun (pulse) , plz make minigun stronger!

anything would kill a stand still person in one hit .. exept a minigun (pulse) , plz make minigun stronger!

try killing me from that distance with anything else then a headshot (sniper) or a combo (shock)

yes it has nothing to do with lockdown, but if you want an example of lockdown just download my movie... I also have a pretty blatant example of lockdown being gay and preventing a dodge...

try killing me from that distance with anything else then a headshot (sniper) or a combo (shock)

u were just stand still looking elsewhere , a rox or even a razor head shot would have put u down ;)
wtf u bring this vid kill as an argument to remove lockdown ???

yes it has nothing to do with lockdown, but if you want an example of lockdown just download my movie... I also have a pretty blatant example of lockdown being gay and preventing a dodge...

that video is pretty funny. You were blatantly not looking at him and were standing straight up over the edge. Someone easily could have hit you with anything else and killed you just the same.

db.. youre quoting something i posted 4 months ago.. well done

and using "sheepshagger" is a racist derogetory term for the welsh, so yeah, youre being racist - i dont need to get you banned.. cos i dont really care, but the fact thats the language you have to revert to with me, naja

Also, those quotes dont contradict what i've said.. i do think lockdown has a place, but not the dominating effect of lockdown that the current leageuas mini gives.. i want it reduced.. not entirely removed

However, i would rather no lockdown at all than what we have at the moment

as i said, when i get time ill dig up the old lockdown mod.. unfortunately ive been in work all week

THAT happened in a pug yesterday.......

After dying I went like, uhhhh WHAT THE FUCK, I HAD 100 HP YOU STUPID UT.

21 dmg +21 dmg +21 dmg + 15 dmg + 16 dmg + more then 6 dmg in less then 1.0 second, rigged? you decide

What does it have to do with nolockdown?

EDIT:
And again TIW and NOLOCKDOWN getting mixed in ANOTHER topic about same subject.

I think HP counter isn't update every 1ms so it's showing sum of hits in some period of time between server info updates so it's not really 21 damage.

Imagine this:
minigun bullet hitting you
server sends info to your UT
server sends info to your UT
etc.

Last edited: