LeagueAS136 Final

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i agree with cece, the problems are no "major problems". but the simple fact that there's some things that worked in 135 and don't work in 136 should be considered.

Reactions: Moon
Ice said:
that there's some things that worked in 135 and don't work in 136 should be considered.
You mean tweaks? :naughty:

Yes, I'm not saying that 136 is perfect, but reading a few of the staff posts it seems they are working on it :)

Reactions: LeNiXiS
CeCe said:
You mean tweaks? :naughty:
Indeed. Tweaks changing pickup messages still work (at least for weapons).
Also, but already documented, deathmessage tweaks work if 136 isnt set to override them in ur preferences.

Dunno if i should beat the 136 crew or our server admin for not having the latest build on server, because we had alot of kicks happening on the clan server last night during a friendly, but no probs on a league server 2 hours later.
For me its was maps failing crc's, and i suppose it was the same for everyone else. happened to all except 1 or 2 on both sides. A reconnect solved it in first try most of the time, probaly due to it picking something other than maps to checksum.
There also was a few occurence of a "CSHPReport: #### - Method : CSHP No Longer Attached to the Player " for a member/player of the other clan.
I tried going to #136test to report the problems but the officials were not available at the time. I still have my personal clientside log + a copy of the serverlog (from the admin & thats not me) if u want/need it for debugging.
Like i said then, i suspect its trying to generate the clientside crc from a 'none' which will ofcourse produce a mismatch.
[edit] besides the minor corrections:
in my clientlog it in fact doesnt say its maps at fault. it just display a message in which mapnames are present.
in the server log however is says what files, but doesnt mention the map in the report[edit]

Last edited:
yeah ive been kicked by a failed crc for mpas a couple of times, like you say largo a quick reconnect seams to slove it so imo np :D

Hmm kicks at map start has always been there ... the reason is usually clients not being fully initialized when anti-cheat scans run on them, hence they reply too late, or wrongly. i.e. "CSHP No Longer Attached to the Player" message.

Adding CRC checks made this happen more often. Atm we managed to minimize the 'problem' in the revision and prevent the CRC cases but we can't get rid of ALL the others random kicks at start, unless disabling all the security :/

tip: set a quick bind ;)

F12=reconnect

Where/when?

Maybe you were browsing servers? or switched to windowed mode? or enabled any mod from your menu (demomanager, specfix, UTV... others) ?

Psychotic said:
Where/when?

Maybe you were browsing servers? or switched to windowed mode? or enabled any mod from your menu (demomanager, specfix, UTV... others) ?

Ahh yeah that reminds me, somewhere I thought I read Polle saying that random kicks when you go into windowed mode would be fixed. No chance of that now? It pisses me off a lot.

Psychotic said:
Adding CRC checks made this happen more often. Atm we managed to minimize the 'problem' in the revision and prevent the CRC cases but we can't get rid of ALL the others random kicks at start, unless disabling all the security :/
Maybe u missed it, but the point is its happening alot on the clanserver, while i havent had *any* crc issues on the league servers. Its not like im asking for crc to be disabled, but i'd expect it to be the same everywhere if its about the client not being ready ("the reason is usually clients not being fully initialized when anti-cheat scans run on them").
So could this be a case of misconfigured server?

Largo said:
Maybe u missed it, but the point is its happening alot on the clanserver, while i havent had *any* crc issues on the league servers. Its not like im asking for crc to be disabled, but i'd expect it to be the same everywhere if its about the client not being ready ("the reason is usually clients not being fully initialized when anti-cheat scans run on them").
So could this be a case of misconfigured server?

I did have CRC errors on league servers in the middle of matches. (resulted in kick)

I personally have had no probs with 136, and everyone who helped writing it should be congratulated for should a good job.
Yes there may be a few probs to begin with, that need to be ironed out, but who cares if it stops all the lameing/cheating that goes on. Ill get off my soap stand now, and just say , nice job guys :)

from leagueas site

- DemoManager
* Auto-Record feature should work properly now, either offline or online.

which demomanager is that?

and can we get that autorecord thing phear made, put on all servers.
cant remember what it was called but i found this in my ini

[LeagueAS-DemoRecorder.DemoRec_Client]
bAutoDemoRecording=true
bAutoRecordMatchesOnly=true
FileNameFormat=[%DATE%][%TIME%][%TEAMA%v%TEAMB%][%MAP%]

Demomanager is buggy, we can't help that.
What should be sorted is auto-record feature kicking you out the server. Demomanager 3.0 beta.

The "autorecord thing Phear made" was never finished I think, was a beta too. I don't know if/how it works...

/me consults

buggy is a small word.. the demomanager only works one time for me.. the next time i restart ut it doesnt work anymore so i need to reinstal it everytime :\

From an American perspective…

For KotR 136 worked peachy keen. All our launches seemed to work (any failure was on part of the launchers themselves AFAIK) and other than having to adjust for lag :sniper: (which can be expected since we're all NA) it worked great. Love the cool features to. GJ development team.

The vast majority of the complaints probably is just psychological. A few ppl expect it to be different so they perceive it to be whether or not it is. Then they tell others about it…

Obviously, some are legitimate complaints, but the development teams seems to have fixed/be fixing them.

well its more random kick without doing anythink with demomanager OFF, and that crc checksum error, sometimes , imputity something "8"