LATiNO | User.ini

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does center view do? dont u always look in the center of the pic:D

Aliases[26]=(Command="SwitchWeapon 1 | Axis alookup speed=6000 | onrelease altfire | Button bSnapLevel | speech 2 3 -1",Alias=hammerlaunch)

what does "Axis alookup speed=6000" and "Button bSnapLevel" do?

Insert=say There is no Spoon!
NumPad0=say + CHECKMATE! FOOL! +
Do you order food and play chess over UT too? :eek: :D

If u bind centerview to say the extra button on your mouse u can make sure your crosshairs stay Centered all the time, now centered view just happens to be at neck level, the perfect headshot level....It a widely known cheat in TO.

well done Gen :(
now guess what all llamas will do now
its the lamest option for UT ever

cv: never tried this myself (but i was faced with it once with tsu and also with hank :lol: ) sucked :P

ngWorldSecret=hahahahaha u fucking wanker!
wanna know how many tried hahahahaha u fucking wanker! as the password lmao

@towanda
alookup... means that ur crosshair points up into the sky(if there is no roof or somwot :D) snaplevel is the cv which point ur crosshair to normal level again so ur mates can jump
not that useful a script imo cuz many launches are performed in other angels

soz interpreted it wrong :( :lol:
means while pressing the key ur crosshair rises (ip to 90° horizontal level) when releasing key sec fire is performed (so launch spot marked and then snapped to normal level

well a gvery good script for launches which dont need super high accuracy :P but those where launcheys(the ones to get launched) only arrive if launcher does perfect angeled launch... well might get a bit hard with this script

Yeah it's almost as lame as entering other people's clan matches when you're drunk and refusing to leave.

No offence Latino :teehee:

U forgot to mention using aimbot and then denying it and accusing ppl of making fake demos and calling them sad lamers.

Yeah and I also forgot to mention the omg-how-absolutely-lame-st thing ever.

Occupying the #1 spot for so many months... hmpf

Status
Not open for further replies.