Land of the free.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
This is from the site of Amnesty international.Look at the dates...

15/11/2001 USA: Presidential order on military tribunals threatens fundamental priniciples of justice
06/11/2001 USA: Seven o'clock shadow - First New Mexico execution since 1960 due; Georgia set to kill mentally ill man
26/10/2001 Afghanistan: Accountability for civilian deaths
23/10/2001 USA: Amnesty International calls for respect of detainees' rights in wake of 11 September
22/10/2001 USA: USA set to break a global consensus - execution of a child offender due tonight
11/10/2001 CIS: Central Asia on the brink of a human rights crisis
10/10/2001 Afghanistan: Amnesty International calls for prompt investigation into civilian deaths
24/09/2001 USA: Amnesty International urges Bush administration to maintain human rights standards in response to 11 September attacks, and warns of looming humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan
20/09/2001 USA/The World: Justice must not be the next casualty
13/09/2001 USA: Justice, not revenge, must prevail
12/09/2001 USA: Amnesty International appalled at devastating attacks against civilians
22/08/2001 USA: Time to end double standards and respect the consular rights of foreign nationals facing the death penalty
16/08/2001 USA: Time to stop executing juvenile offenders and join the modern world
15/08/2001 USA: Discriminatory, aribitrary and internationally illegal. Execution of juvenile offender due tonight
31/07/2001 USA: One strike and your're out - Texas set to execute another juvenile offender
26/07/2001 USA: Amnesty International condemns housing minors in Wisconsin supermax prison
27/06/2001 USA: No more excuses: The USA must obey International Court decision on prisoners' rights
19/06/2001 USA: Second federal execution in eight days as fairness is sacrificed for finality
14/06/2001 USA: USA under the international spotlight as two more executions due on Tuesday
12/06/2001 US Navy must use restraint against protesters in Vieques, Puerto Rico
11/06/2001 USA: First federal execution since 1963 - a retrograde step
05/06/2001 USA: Time to recognize international "standards of decency"
22/05/2001 USA: Amnesty International on a fact-finding visit to Wisconsin
28/04/2001 USA: Amnesty International calls for transfer of Connecticut prisoners from Virginia supermaximum security prison
26/04/2001 USA: Old habits die hard: New Amnesty International report on death penalty in Oklahoma
24/04/2001 USA - New Amnesty International report: "Consensual" executions, Timothy McVeigh, and the brualizing futility of the death penalty
27/03/2001 USA: Pepper spray used repeatedly on Native American children: Amnesty International calls for investigation
06/03/2001 USA: Serious allegations of racism and injustice in Nevada death penalty case
01/03/2001 USA: Flouting world trends, violating international standards 700th execution imminent

LMAO, nice of you not to add the link to that page GEN. Here is the link if you want to read all of the information from these phreaks.

"Pepper spray used repeatedly on Native American children"

The organization is concerned that staff at the Pine Hills School Youth Correctional Facility frequently used the painful -- and potentially dangerous -- chemical spray, Oleoresin Capsicum (OC), to control youth who repeatedly violated rules and engaged in destructive behaviour, including breaking windows and light fixtures. A senior staff member admitted during court proceedings last year that some children had been sprayed as many as 15 times each.

If they start ripping up a room at the correctional facility what would you want them to do? Should we just start beating these boy instead?

"Consensual" executions, Timothy McVeigh

ummmmmm SO, if he wants to die and we WANT to kill him whats the problem? This is the dick that did the Oklahoma City bombing.

For the "child executions" both of them were 17 years old when they killed someone. it takes 10+ years to execute someone in the US so they were 30ish when we exicuted them.

Amnesty international is against exicutions, we're not. If they don't like it, fuck 'um.

This is what they list for the UK.

16/11/2001 UK: A shadow criminal justice system is unacceptable
13/11/2001 United Kingdom: Emergency legislation: trial not indefinite detention is the answer
05/11/2001 United Kingdom: Concerns remain on the convictions of two Palestinians accused in connection with the Israeli embassy bombing
10/10/2001 Afghanistan: Amnesty International calls for prompt investigation into civilian deaths
14/09/2001 United Kingdom: Public statement on Wormwood Scrubs
04/05/2001 United Kingdom: Landmark judgments on killings in Northern Ireland
11/04/2001 United Kingdom: 'Pride of Britain' award for founder Peter Benenson
12/03/2001 UK: Amnesty International wins Award for innovative campaigning
20/02/2001 UK Terrorism Act 2000, media briefing
16/02/2001 Iraq: US and UK bombing of Baghdad
15/12/2000 United Kingdom: No justice for Harry Stanley and Roger Sylvester
07/11/2000 United Kingdom: U-18s: Child soldiers at risk
01/08/2000 UK: Afghan warlord should be investigated
16/06/2000 United Kingdom: Regulation of Investigatory Powers Bill
23/02/2000 UK: Pinochet case - reaction to the reported questions by the countries requesting extradition
31/01/2000 UK: Pinochet case - fairness and transparency still in doubt
25/01/2000 UK: Justice, not politics: The need for a fair and transparent procedure in the Pinochet case
24/01/2000 UK: Press reports on Lord Hoffman regarding the issue of the death penalty
10/12/1999 UK (Northern Ireland): Human Rights day call to British government
06/12/1999 UK (Northern Ireland): Amnesty International responds to the Patten Commission report
24/11/1999 UK must investigate allegations of crimes against humanity, war crimes and torture by Rwandese former army officer
22/10/1999 UK: News flash: Pinochet case: Amnesty International is studying the appeal of the lawyers
15/10/1999 UK: Chile's request to release Pinochet on health grounds: a medical and judicial matter, not a political one
08/10/1999 UK: Pinochet case: One step closer to justice
08/10/1999 UK: Pinochet case: "One law for one world"
07/10/1999 UK: Pinochet case: Lady Thatcher's comments to Tory fringe meting: irrelevant and in conflict with UK law
30/09/1999 UK: Pinochet case - No question now: extradite or prosecute
27/09/1999 UK: Pinochet case: Extradite or prosecute
17/09/1999 UK and EU arms used in East Timor as review of arms exports code begins in secret

http://www.web.amnesty.org/ai.nsf/countries/uk?OpenView&Start=1&Count=30&Expandall

Yeah Smartass what a typically American response.....
Bet you got an NRA sticker on your car you twat.
How bout looking at the disproportionate number of Native Americans in the American Judicial System rather than try and justify some Hill-Billy Red Neck Motherfucker spraying a CHILD with a Pepper Spray fs. As for the "it takes 10+ years to execute someone in the US so they were 30ish when we exicuted them".
WTF. Jesus man, don't come out to try and defend a system that is so barbaric it Jails People for DECADES before saying ok m8
we have decided your ass fries on Tuesday....

Fucked up country. Fucked up Politics. Fuck off.

If you see things the way these peeps do your a little f00ked in the head. I read one were they want the UK to see if any human rights vilations occured duiring the Qala-i-Jhangi prison uprising. This is the prison where the prisoners of war are being held in Afghanistan. It's also the same place where the CIA agent was killed.

"Amnesty International has led calls for an inquiry into the deaths in Qala-i-Jhangi, specifically into what triggered this violent incident, including any shortcomings in the holding and processing of the prisoners, and into the proportionality of the response by United Front, US and UK forces. "

So, lets send some peeps to Afghanistan to see how the prisoners could have excaped and got to the weapons. BTW, isn't this one of your goals if your a prisoner of war? Hopefully the war going on down there doesn't interfear with their inquiry. We also need to make sure noone gets killed. We don't want them to think someone is covering this up by alowing these folks to get killed.

Some ppl are easy to brainwash and don't think for themselfs.

23/10/2001 USA: Amnesty International calls for respect of detainees' rights in wake of 11 September

I mean I really don't understand how u r sticking up for ppl who have killed thousands. I mean it's not like ppl are torturing him or anything.

hmmm, it looks like someone is a prick today. First off take your head out of your ass and listen up.

No I'm not in the NRA. I don't understand where you came up with this, none of the post talked about gun. If you must know, I do think it's my right to own a gun.

"disproportionate number of Native Americans in the American Judicial System"

It's African Americans not Native Americans. Why are there more blacks in the prison syatem, I couldn't tell ya. It could be because more blacks are in larger cities and we do have an inner-city violence problem.

How should we subdue a violent child that is in a corectional center? This is the least harmfull way I can think of. Should we do it the same way that it's done in an normal prison? It wouldn't be hard to get some of the staff with shield and clubs to do it.

"As for the "it takes 10+ years to execute someone in the US so they were 30ish when we exicuted them"
I think thats wrong also. Maybe we should get ride of the appeal system and just kill them after the first trial(sarcasm). I think you need to learn about our Judicial System before you start cutting it down.

Originally posted by SmartAss
If you must know, I do think it's my right to own a gun.

Summed your dumb peckerheaded self up in one sentence.
Your original quote was concerning Native Americans, hence the response.
The fact that you can come out and lambast Amnesty International kinda shows your values are fucked.
And my guess is you are right behind your Gung - Ho President and that your church issue, white starched Y-Fronts are so far up the crack of your ass, that they are putting pressure on your peanut sized Neanderthal brain.
Its my right to own a gun. Jesus, wake up man and take that confederate flag from the front of your trailer-you fucking redneck you.

I'm not a big fan of guns, although I do luv these 2 ;)

:sniper: :shock:

just try taking em from me biatch!

Pi8 are all class friendly guys from my experience in WAR, and smartass is clearly only sticking up for his country after Gen's somewhat selective notifications.

edit: omg typos

Last edited:
Gen's comments were ok, I expect that from him. :p

What pissed me off is this...

Twonko: America is a fucked up country

and this...

BBStr@nge: Fucked up country. Fucked up Politics. Fuck off.

BB,

We're from different countries and we have different views. America was born from using guns, and no matter what people say or try and do we'll keep them. I love to target shoot and skeet shoot and I don't see anything wrong with it. If you do thats fine, just don't try and push your values on me. Monkey is correct, you talk shit about a country you've never ben in pisses me off.

hey. USA is good allrite country... if ur under its wings. and if ur not born under'em its gonna cost ya alot to get there. good thing 5% (or so? gen is the facts man he knows) of the world is lucky. aint it. Now they can go and get all fat and and live well and die in wealth. No wonder they stand up for their country like they do.

Ummm.... could i get a Desert Eagle in a gun store in USA btw?

Yay Cows be dead!!
muccaproduction.gif

Talk shit about a country I have never been to?
I have been kidda, twice.
And the country itself is breathtaking and parts of it are beautiful.
Shame its governed by fear and a warped morality that makes people like yourself believe that ownership of firearms is ok.

Never in my life have I ever witnessed such a case of have's and have-nots as in the Good Old US of A.

What a classic quote man- America was born from using guns.....
No Shit. White God Fearing Americans commited one of the worst ever acts of genocide using guns on innocent and peaceful people, you cant hide from the fact. So many of you Americans forget that your wealth was built on the blood of others, as is the case in the UK. Difference is I have no pride in being born here, nor will I hide my disgust at my nations history. I am not quick to judge Smartass, just cant believe that the pledge of allegiance
is imprinted so deeply in your views man.
America - Fucked up country, fucked up politics.
Take it.

I was refering to the time when we kicked the Brits out of here. :p

" White God Fearing Americans commited one of the worst ever acts of genocide using guns on innocent and peaceful people, you cant hide from the fact."

Yes we did f00k up back then with the Native Americans. If I remember correctly, I'm getting old so my memory is going a little :p , didn't the Brits do the same in Africa? Wasn't the Brits after world domination at that time? "The sun never sets on the British Empire"

Both of our countries have a bad past, there isn't anything we can do about it. There is also no point in argueing who's country is better or worse from it.

If you don't have pride in your country then why do you stay there? Your old enough, in fact your exactly 1 year older them me, and with the EU you should be able to find a country with a past that you approve of.

Back to guns. I'm from Illinois, not from the south like you sugested. :p We have some of the toughest laws on gun ownership. There are some states that I disagree with their gun laws. A couple of the states seem to only require that you be breathing.

I don't think all weapons should be legal, military weapons should be kept in the hands of the military. Pistols are a gray area for me, sometimes I think we shouldn't have them. Sport weapons, rifles and shotguns, should be kept the way they are.

Aren't some guns legal in the UK? I thought you could own a shotgun for hunting.

edit:

You havn't told me a more humane way of subdueing a violent kid yet thats in a corectional center.

Last edited:
Smartass.
It's not about finding a country that I approve of-its not being blindly patriotic about it.
I think you would struggle to find a country in the world that has not got a bad human rights record.
When I suggested you were from the South, I was being an ass and taking the piss. I am allowed to do that as I am exactly one year older than yourself-so respect your fookin elders fs.

Nah fuck it-look man u wanna play Johnny Rambo and have a gun fine. But your original comment about the pepper spray incensed me (not that any1 could tell).
But I am with Joe Clark when he said "If you treat people like Animals, that's exactly how they will behave". regardless of what a juvenile does there is no reason to pepper spray him/her fs.

My guess is though Smartass that you have a decent standard of living and are one of the "have's".
If it was a nice blonde white boy from a good neighbourhood that was assaulted in this way I am sure that the media would be outraged.

Ahh fuck it this could run and run-no hard feelings man-
Lets settle it with flack cannon fs.

pff. I don't care how America is ruled. Stuff happens much in America cause it's way bigger then the UK is. I wanna live in America and that's what I'm gonna do.