Lamers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUIT BUGGING MY FORUM DOWNLOAD SPEED YOU IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm on fucking 56k6 yes still give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sorry but - wots wrong with that piccy?............
the pings are balanced :D at least and wot the hell does all that dutch say?

how can you be better at something that you don't do but others do and you say you are better that doesn't make any sence just like this sentence that I just said!

you say that we can't play some decent assault, in other words I know how to play decent assault, is what you say!

:ban:

DAMN............ :shout: Ramp m8 i admire your patience i would have kicked em of our forum. Why in fucks name is it necesary yo9u fuckerz act like pricks in someoneelse his home. Stupid dildo's
You people simply can't act normal can you? And just think on how grownup you fuckerz are behaving i used to think sixth guys were cool. Now u fuckers can just piss off. Having a good time on the expense of other people must be verry funny. And to keep nagging bout this bullshit. :shout:

Seems u guys need a psychiatrist aswell.....

I'm crap at UT but I'm not irritating people on forums either.
I haven't played for a while now cuz shitheads find it funny to cheat nag and be irritating as hell.

en haal eerst de balk uit je eigen oog voor dat je bij ons het splintertje komt verwijderen.

Status
Not open for further replies.