just to let you guys know about the 2K4 demo.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-=¤willhaven¤=-

Dec 16, 2003
mark just announced that the demo will be out in around two weeks

CTF, DM, BR, ONS and an AS map will be included.

just thought you all might be interested in knowing.

[edit] mark released the map list...

"They are AS-Convoy, BR-Colossus, DM-Rankin, CTF-BridgeofFate and ONS-Torlan. "

[/edit]

Last edited:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AS in demo wooooooooooooot!!!!!!!111111111111111111oneoneoneone

yea it is ok news... i guess

-=¤willhaven¤=- said:
mark just announced that the demo will be out in around two weeks
Mark + 2 weeks = :D

Anyways nice to hear that AS is in, thx for info Willhaven :thumb:

Apocalypse said:
No insta tho...

...or any mutators for that matter. :D

wtf? no insta? no lowgrav? I really have to expect that means that insta remains unchanged in 2k4. Is that so?
Same for lowgrav. If "moves" (dodges, jumps, combomoves,...) have been tweaked/adjusted i'd be wanting to try'em.

wonderful. I'll play the AS and Onslaught demos, and if they're wank I shall distribute ileagle copies of UT purely out of spite.

well... prolly not, as I cba to burn all the disks... but it's the CONCEPT, man!

The CONCEPT!

that's good news indeed!

Nice of you to let us know this Willhaven :)

Humph said:
wonderful. I'll play the AS and Onslaught demos, and if they're wank I shall distribute ileagle copies of UT purely out of spite.
imo it prolly isn't a good idea to judge the game based on the demo (that sounds a bit odd). I remember thinking the 2k3 demo was crap yet i loved the full game.

Inferno said:
imo it prolly isn't a good idea to judge the game based on the demo (that sounds a bit odd). I remember thinking the 2k3 demo was crap yet i loved the full game.
did exactly opposite :p:

good news, even tho we all know about "two weeks" ;)