June

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

free^

- B-Boy -
Jun 27, 2001
Germany
Well, due to the EC coming up in almost 2 weeks, i would know if there is interest/possibility in playing just 2 wars (std.) this month. Since many people wud be away to watch as most footie matches as possible, I thought that might collite with the league matches.

Should be there a lot of different opinions I suggest making a poll about it.

yup, its a good idea
i think, every1 would like to watch matches of his nation team (hi england :P)...and as everybody knows, it wont be easy to find date, when wont be played EC matches

If I remember correctly, the 2 match rule comes into place from June to Aug whether there is football on in the summer or not. There is always the option to play an extra 2 games for those that want more.

yea I think we will have 2 compulsary + 2 optional games in june due to football EC.

:rofl: though i remember they lost a match like 7-0 during the last EC or WC 2002 :rofl:

I think it was Germany owning them, especially Miroslav Klose who scored 3 or 4 goals :rofl:

Cant remember that Germany ever crushed poland 7-0.
i guess you ment saudi-arabia during WC2002 where Ger won 8-0

Srry guys, im not avail all the month, coz all know that Italy will reach the Final and win, so i have to see all the matches :D

I´m affraid i have to dissapoint you. Italy wont reach quarter finals. To bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.