Jorg Heider is dead.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

And thus the world has lost another brave mind who rightly valued progress and the quality our genes (the most vital element in our survival as a species after food and water), over the ball and chain of morality and ethics.

Significant areas of medical knowledge only exist today because of Nazi experimentation - without the courage willingness to progress at all cost from pioneers such as unit 731 (as humanity must if it is to survive) we would still know next to nothing about how the body reacts to freezing, and the effects and treatment of severe wounds and deadly diseases including anthrax.

You should be weeping at the death of these people, for with every one of them that leaves, the development of human knowledge slows down.

Last edited:
And thus the world has lost another brave mind who rightly valued progress and the quality our genes (the most vital element in our survival as a species after food and water), over the ball and chain of morality and ethics.

Significant areas of medical knowledge only exist today because of Nazi experimentation - without the courage willingness to progress at all cost from pioneers such as unit 731 (as humanity must if it is to survive) we would still know next to nothing about how the body reacts to freezing, and the effects and treatment of severe wounds and deadly diseases including anthrax.

You should be weeping at the death of these people, for with every one of them that leaves, the development of human knowledge slows down.

:rofl: afaik nazist "experimentations",as u called them,were like tortures on poor jews..curious how modern scientists at least have enough humanity to make "experimentations" on animals and not on human beings, isn't it ?

And just to go back to the thread, I'm pretty sure Haider and Hitler haven't given any improvement to science or whatever you meant by saying what you said.

And if they somehow have done anything important to science or w/e, then that was the worst way to do that.

I think I won't weep at the death of anyone of these nabs.

Should I have mercy for people like Nazi who hadn't any mercy for the human beings they PLANNED to kill?

Negative.

Last edited:
:rofl: afaik nazist "experimentations",as u called them,were like tortures on poor jews..curious how modern scientists at least have enough humanity to make "experimentations" on animals and not on human beings, isn't it ?

Human beings ARE animals, and given that the technology and medicine these scientists are trying to develop is, of course, for humans, experimenting on humans will ALWAYS yield more accurate and useful data.

Right now scientists spend more time curing diseases and cloning and growing bodyparts for rats than they do humans. Rats! What fucking use is that?

Can you imagine the progress that could have been made if we experimented on prisoners of war, criminals, and other undesirables instead?

Human beings ARE animals, and given that the technology and medicine these scientists are trying to develop is, of course, for humans, experimenting on humans will ALWAYS yield more accurate and useful data.

k since u consider urself an animal, volounteer to get tortured FOR SCIENCE PROGRESS !:clap:!
Also please fuck your gf\wife and grow 10 or 20 children so that also they will be able to help mankind to develop science :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now scientists spend more time curing diseases and cloning and growing bodyparts for rats than they do humans. Rats! What fucking use is that?

I thought it was easy to understand that scientists are experimenting on animals not to kill people and that the results of these experimentations will be useful for human beings aswell. Do you really think scientist care about rats' health?? You must be kidding me man.

Can you imagine the progress that could have been made if we experimented on prisoners of war, criminals, and other undesirables instead?

1)Prisoners of war, criminals, and other undesirbales, as you called them, have got the same dignity a saint or a honest man has. Who the hell gave a man the power of doing whatever he wants on other men's lives?? Man, I repeat, you must be kidding me.
2)I think none can even imagine how many prisoners of war didn't want to fight and how many got forced to it; how many criminals got imprisoned and then, 10 years after their death, we've discovered they were not guilty;how many REAL criminals like Berlusconi, Bush, etc etc are NOT EVEN IN PRISON THE FUCKING BASTARDS FAGS AND THEY ALSO RULE COUNTRIES OMFG. THEY ARE FUCKING SHITSMEN AND, DESPITE THIS, THEY ARE NOT USED FOR EXMPERIMENTATIONS.

THIS IS THE FUCKING WAY THE WORLD GOES: A POOR MAN WHO CAN'T EVEN FUCKING LIVE WITH THE FEW MONEY HE EARNS AND STEALS A PIECE OF BREAD TO FEED HIS SONS GETS IMPRISONED FOR 1000 YEARS OR PUNISHED WITH DEATH, WHILE THE FUCKING NABS KILLING PEOPLE, MAKING WARS ALL OVER THE WORLD (LIKE ALSO HITLER AND NAZIS) WHO ARE/HAVE BEEN ALSO THE LEADERS OF NATIONS ARE NOW REVALUETED AND FUCKING APPRECIATED SOMETIMES AFTER WHAT THEY HAVE FUCKING DONE OMFG.

Last edited:
i am fully aware of his views and what he supported pete..

his politics were anti-immigrant (only a bit at the very end), those outrageous statements like the one about the waffen-ss did infact help to put an end to the dominance of the two biggest parties in austria and those statements dont mean he was a complete nazi, because ppl say alot of things..

if u dont hav such ppl that do anti-immigrant politics (being different) u might end up having ghettos like paris, which could hav easily happened in austria.

ps: i dont think discussing nazism here is a good idea ;)

Untempered idealism is seriously dangerous stuff as any student of history knows.

Study history, philosophy and politics.

Always question what u think u know.

The past cant be changed, but it can be repeated.

Although some of the things we have learned has come from horrendous crimes, doest mean there arent other ways to aquire the same knowledge Hump.

Its over 10 years since i made my first political forum post and its been a bumpy and at times very annoying experience. You younger guys who are just starting out, good luck. Peace of mind comes eventually, unless one doesnt learn.

Prometheus: What a well thought out comment, well done.

Untempered idealism is seriously dangerous stuff as any student of history knows.

Study history, philosophy and politics.

Always question what u think u know.

The past cant be changed, but it can be repeated.

Although some of the things we have learned has come from horrendous crimes, doest mean there arent other ways to aquire the same knowledge Hump.

I'm pretty sure Haider and Hitler haven't given any improvement to science or whatever you meant by saying what you said.

And if they somehow have done anything important to science or w/e, then that was the worst way to do that.

I think I won't weep at the death of anyone of these nabs.

Should I have mercy for people like Nazi who hadn't any mercy for the human beings they PLANNED to kill?

Negative.

:thumb: (lol at quoting myself)

Last edited: