Joke

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

J4mi3

do di do da da
Jan 2, 2002
london
Paul returned from a doctor's visit one day and told his wife Alma that the doctor
said he only had 24 hours to live. Wiping away her tears, he asked her to make
love with him. Of couse she agreed and they made passionate love.
Six hours later, Paul went to her again, and said, "Honey, now I only have 18 hours
left to live. Maybe we could make love again?." Alma agrees and againy make love.
Later Paul is getting into bed when he realised he now had only eight hours of life left.
He touched Alma's shoulder and said, "Honey? Please? Just one more time before I die."
She agreed, then afterwards she rolled over and fell asleep. Paul, however, heard the
clock ticking in his head, and he tossed and turned until he was down to only four hours.
He tapped his wife on the shoulder to wake her up.
"Honey, I only have four hours to left! Could we...?
His wife sat up abruptly, turned to him and said,
"Listen Paul, I have to get up in the morning! You Don't!"

Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL said:
:D

All a man need is some lovin c'mon give it to us :p:

Pffffffffffffffff show me a man that can do it 3 x's in 1 night... puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrlllllease! :P

If a man needs to do it 3 times in one night then woman ain't doing it right the first time :p:

Anyway rolling over, farting and falling asleep is a fine artform and one we should all be proud of :D

Spirit said:
If a man needs to do it 3 times in one night then woman ain't doing it right the first time :p:

Anyway rolling over, farting and falling asleep is a fine artform and one we should all be proud of :D

What a load of bllx... not doing it right in the 1st place... its usually the woman needs to do it 3'xs in a night coz the man aint doing it properly in the 1st place :P

In my experience when I really fancy the girl and/or she is great in bed you end up doing it all the time. If the girl is "average" looking or is crap in bed I'm much less likely to want her lots.