{jc}

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

PowerBiscuit

Jul 23, 2001
Texas
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know I joined up with Jammer and Urugami who are rebuilding {JC}. Right now there are only 3 of us, but we are looking forward to getting things together. I look forward to playing you guys. It'll be interesting being on the other side. You can take it easy on me if you like. Thanks for all the good times.
Biscuit

POWER!!!!!!!
JC huh?
ok......
but remember.you will always have a place to hang with us...
i wont speak for anyone eles,but i was very sad to see you go.from pi8..it seems we started as a clan of guys who playing skills aside, were good friends too. i hope you find that with JC.
ive seen some formor memebers of pi8 leave the last month.....
synack,trinity,you...and you guys were there with pi8 from the start almost.....
i hope you guys have found good friends along with your new clans.....
but dont forget.this pi8 member will always think of you guys as my teamates............no matter what clan your in.......
love ya
priest

Bah.. Priest didn't forget anybody, you guys don't know how to read. :p

"ive seen some formor memebers of pi8 leave the last month"
.................................................................^^^^^^^

lol...
sorry EQ and tsunami...
i ment you guys too ,but didnt want to get to mushy...
you guys KNOW your missed.....
you made pi8 evn better then it was....
tsunami??? you still rocking TO,if so lets play dude!!! none of these pi8 freak teamates of mine, will play with me.....LOSER and WOLF used to play with me...they are MIA......
and synack and trinity????
umm you still can come by our irc ya know??
we promise not to BITE HARD!!!!!!!!

"How can you hit and think at the same time??"
yogi berra

priest