It's out

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pld insta with a load of top insta players and fs this jump and dodge trick makes the games very hard, altho if you master it you travel miles :)

lol good to see that PW Killer is still a cock even on a new game :)

Anyone fell down the hole underneath the goals on the BR maps?

If not do it, just to expereince the karma physics at least once.

Did it a few times. Thought this one was pretty cool. It's where I ended up, normally you just hit the floor after bumping them on the way down :)

Originally posted by Nina
dodge + jump, what an excellent combination :thumb:
can someone make a bind for it ?
:Joystick:

Unlikely without an external app :/
UT engine sucks ass for binding, no pause/wait command and a limit of movements per key.

Originally posted by Sonic
should be running on my geforce2 mx? :nono: it isn't
you can't see what u're doing.. the maps which are released are too dark... and i don't want that stupid round walls, just give me normal buildings...

Maps bright enuf on my mx, u try changing the gamma/brightness in the menus ?

does anyone know how to get rid of that "juddery" feeling, it seems to come from the fact my figure is walking and not running, specially when i walk and change my view my aim seems to bounce up and down...

an option like "always run" or something might help to get rid of it...

i saw you on the server hogo :)

yeh killer was a cock thinking he owned all when he just camped :p

we won tho ;) ( i think )

should of seen the classic ctf servers spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u get 3 people firing faster single rockets at ya
ffs thats a bitch =/

trans in bombin run sucks :( only bad thing imo too easy too use and too hard to hit someone using it. But love the adranalin wait till a point just been scorde hit invis or speed etc etc and go go go

the anouncer is soooo fucking anoying STFU YOU CUNT!!!

and the whole lets industriealis things YAWN just clogs up the mapS the game play is better and smoother and i like it better than the leaks but i hope the full version is more for open space maps than inside industieal maps tbh

ohhha nd the munu designed by a 2 year old???
ffs bring back uwindows PLEASE

spacial depth, yes thats gotta be it:)pld

"seems most ppls problems with the game basically come down to the fact that it isnt UT.. which it's never gonna be and like saytan said, if you can't get over it, stick to playing this. "

Amen, u whiners plz stick to UT and dont clog up our ut2k3.

BTW:I have 600mhz with 256Mb Ram and i got it running on all maps at 1024x768, with all settings and details on high in 32Bit mode.only got coronas off and decals on low stay

Theres bound to bugs, remember UT?im sure theyll sort stuff like anouncer and chat wndow and stuff like that l8r:)

u need a translocator in bombing run cause u can throw the ball up a higher level, impossible to reach with a jump... at least lat the twat did it in a training session

question
when i press M during play i seem to shoot a red flare which moves around a bit, what is it??

And how do i select speed or invis when i am full of adrenaline?
I cant seem to find the buttons in the settings to do that

M and N tells ways to red/blue flag/br-goal

RRLL for invisi

But how u bind the taunts ? not orders but taunts, like "U WHORE" :confused:

Originally posted by Konnan
u need a translocator in bombing run cause u can throw the ball up a higher level, impossible to reach with a jump... at least lat the twat did it in a training session
The ball gets reset if noone picks it up in a while, so it would be like throwing it in a pit to reset it.

i prefer the sniper zoom thats in UT or even Unreal2 alpha.

this one is way too dodgy.

and the game itself... it's ok, but just feels a bit hard to play on some maps cos u can't see shit (maybe just my comp i dunno)