Israels plans

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I think on one end we'd be stupid and naive to think that countries don't have secret plans to invade other countries. I know the US has battle plans to invade Canada and New Zealand which is pretty rediculous. I think using nukes and even the thought of planning to use nukes is rediculous and should be out of the question.

This is just going to make Iran want to wipe Israel off the map even more.

This sounds a bit odd, but I'd rather see countries like America and Israel wiped out, than Iran. I've had more than enough of these powerhungry capitalist egoists! Seriously, invading a country is never a solution and attacking a country is only justified when that country attacks you first. And no: terrorists from Iran, do not justify an attack on Iran. Terrorists are individuals warriors, that have a disgusting and wrong vision on their holy book, but they're not 'a country'.
Ok Iran might have the abilities to create nucleair bombs and whatsoever. But so do Pakistan, North Korea, India etc. Why aren't they a threat? Simple, becoz they don't have oil. And if they do (like North Korea: it's way more powerfull than the american army atm, as North Korea has the largest army in the world.)

Iran is a country with a beautiful culture and an immensive history. I would have gone their for my holidays this year, if it wasn't forbidden by my parents. You may call it stupid, but people who only hear stuff from the news have a biased vision on this country.

edit: Thread < threat :lol:

Last edited:
This sounds a bit odd, but I'd rather see countries like America and Israel wiped out, than Iran. I've had more than enough of these powerhungry capitalist egoists!

Would you like to be my friend? :D

like North Korea: it's way more powerfull than the american army atm, as North Korea has the largest army in the world.)
Where did you get your numbers and info?
North Korea uses old Soviet tanks and Migs, and might be the most militarized in proportion to total population, but it certainly doesn't have the largest and/or most powerful army. In fact, a large part of the North Korean tank divisions consist of ~1947 T-54 tanks, and let's not talk about how old, obsolete Migs stack up to modern fighters.

There's a lot of info on http://www.globalsecurity.org, and it doesn't really look that good for North Korea.

Having said that, the US army is already too stretched to engage in yet another hefty war though.

k it was a bit wrong of me to say that they have a more powerfull army than the U.S., but they have more armed personal than the united states.
North-korea has 923.000
United States has 479.400

according http://www.nationmaster.com

btw with that number they only let India ahead of them, they have 980.000 armed personal available.

:lol: That depends on how ur vision on the world and ur own country is..

Well.. I see my country as being overwhelmed by greed and controlled by multi-billion dollar Capitalist corporations rather than the people.. I think we have too much power and percieve ourselves to have even more power than we have and that's the first step towards something deadly. Oftentimes in history countries that grow too big for their boots begin to start unecessary wars, and there are many people in my country who fear Iraq isn't the end.

That being said, the US army is stretched thinner than it need be, but the only real military force capable of occupying the US is China though. North Korea's got a good army but I don't think that would stop the US from invading. Iran is definitely capable of being overthrown by the US, and would be should they choose to attack Israel. All we have to do is say Osama bin Laden is there and we march right in.

I never understood the alliance between Israel and especially the United States. They get every weapon they ask for from the U.S. Government, even the most powerfull ones. The ones they want to use against Iran are bunkerbusters, highly developed weapons that not many countries have. The strange thing is, Israel gets them all for free???!!!!! that's insane. If u do not want to start a war against your neighbouring countries, then don't provocate them by supplying yourself with the most advanced and deadliest weapons. Of course the other countries like Iran will feel threatened and want the defend themselves with similar weapons.

But it goes further. Countries like Jordan, Saoudi Arabia, Egypt, Libanon also get free weapons from the U.S.: a yearly amount of bombs, tanks and weapons worth several billions of dollars. Except they do not get the most advanced bombs.
Yea Great going U.S. If you want to keep peace in the middle east supply every single country there with free weapons and bombs and u can be sure it will be a save place :rolleyes: :barf:

And Why? Just to sustain your own weapon industry.

I read an article in a national newspaper this morning. In which was stated how many troops the united states has in the different countries of the world:

Iraq: 152.000
Afghanistan: 8.000 (only :eek:)
Golf Region: 16.000
Cuba: 9.500
Djibouti: 1.800
South Korea: 30.000
Japan: 50.000

Only 8.000 soldiers in Afghanistan? that's ridiculous. A war against terror they started themselves and now the rest of the world is cleaning up the mess they left behind.

Aghanistan is a UN-mission therefor the tropps there consist of UN-member states. (germans, british, and many more). While in Iraq there was no UN-mandate so they have to use their own troops + some volunteer states from their coalition.
Afaik there are 19.000 ISAF/ UN soldiers down there + 19.000 US troops (Operation Enduring freedom). Might be mistaken tho, I also read it in some newspaper some time ago.

Btw I think if Israel wouldnt have such a strong military it wud have been already conquered by its surrounding neighbours (like they tried in the Jom-Kippur War)
Also the US aint the only nation selling high-end weapons to Israel. (which doesnt change the fact, just to mention :P)

PS: Yes im bored friday evening lol

I wouldnt worry too much about israel's plans.
USA or rather Mr.Bush has been busy bombing people again, im more afraid of that then the israeli people.

Afaik there are 19.000 ISAF/ UN soldiers down there + 19.000 US troops (Operation Enduring freedom). Might be mistaken tho, I also read it in some newspaper some time ago.

u mean if Afghanistan or?

anyways yes maybe Israel would be overrun, but do the Israelians belong in that country, right on that spot of the map?

u mean if Afghanistan or?

anyways yes maybe Israel would be overrun, but do the Israelians belong in that country, right on that spot of the map?

Yes, I mean Afghanistan, didn't state it very clearly.
If I could answer 2nd question I would be Scretary-General of the UN :p:

I wouldnt worry too much about israel's plans.
USA or rather Mr.Bush has been busy bombing people again, im more afraid of that then the israeli people.

But the US isn't openly talking about using nuclear weapons. In fact, if the US were talking openly about nuclear weapons we wouldn't be, because our president can't even pronounce nuclear correctly.

But the US isn't openly talking about using nuclear weapons. In fact, if the US were talking openly about nuclear weapons we wouldn't be, because our president can't even pronounce nuclear correctly.

True, but you lot suddenly attack people.
Im not blaming the usa at all, i just think that your president is a bit loopy.

If it wasn't for the U.S. and their aggresive politics, we would have lived in a much happier world now imho.

If it wasn't for the U.S. and their aggresive politics, we would have lived in a much happier world now imho.

maybe, maybe not

power corrupts, if it wasn't the americans (at the top fucking everything) it prolly would have been someone else anyway...

Politics? Who said anything about those, how about the Bush administration's aggressive lack-of-politics? I think that was the issue in Iraq.

Please remember people, only half the voting citizens voted for Bush (less his first term) with aggressive campaigning done by his staff, the great amount of corporate donations he recieved (in the hundreds of billions) and perhaps/probably rigging of voting machines.

The War in Iraq was also the first in US history where citizens openly protested against the war and some of the motives and intelligence for going to war came under attack. Unfortunately when you have a quasi Fascist regime like the Bush Administration blatantly is the people often don't get their way and trickery and deciet are used as the basis for legal action to do illegal things. However, when the war in Iraq started 28% of Americans opposed it, but when you have your entire presidential administration spewing lies and mass media believing them and feeding them to the people it is very hard to sway pubic opinion otherwise. That being said I think 28% opposing the war and demonstrations with hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions of people protesting the war before it began is an incredible achievement. I don't know the approval ratings for the war now but last time I checked less than 40% of Americans believed in the war and most believe we shouldn't have gone in there in the first place. Blanket statements asking to "blame the Americans" doesn't look at the real picture and doesn't give credit to the masses of people opposing injustices in American government, myself included, and eventually accomplishes nothing.

No other country can get the US to stop it's douchebaggery (I think that's a legitimate use of term when discussing politics in this situation) other than the people in the US who have a minimal amount of power in the "democracy" which is set up in their nation. As people here begin to wake up, only then will we be able to succeed in peace.